What are the Top 5 cyber crimes?
Here are 5 of the top cybercrimes affecting businesses and individuals in 2020:
- Phishing Scams. …
- Website Spoofing. …
- Ransomware. …
- Malware. …
- IOT Hacking.
What are the top 10 cyber crimes?
Here are Computer Weekly’s top 10 cyber crime stories of 2020:
- Cosmetics company Avon offline after cyber attack. …
- Travelex hackers shut down German car parts company Gedia in massive cyber attack. …
- Carnival cruise lines hit by ransomware, customer data stolen. …
- Law firm hackers threaten to release dirt on Trump.
When was the biggest cyber attack?
WannaCry ransomware attack on 12 May 2017 affecting hundreds of thousands of computers in more than 150 countries.
What was the biggest hack in history?
August 15: The most valuable company in the world Saudi Aramco is crippled by a cyber warfare attack for months by malware called Shamoon. Considered the biggest hack in history in terms of cost and destructiveness . Carried out by an Iranian attacker group called Cutting Sword of Justice.
What are 3 examples of cybercrime?
Here are some specific examples of the different types of cybercrime:
- Email and internet fraud.
- Identity fraud (where personal information is stolen and used).
- Theft of financial or card payment data.
- Theft and sale of corporate data.
- Cyberextortion (demanding money to prevent a threatened attack).
Who was the first cyber criminal?
The first person to be found guilty of cybercrime was Ian Murphy, also known as Captain Zap, and that happened in the year 1981. He had hacked the American telephone company to manipulate its internal clock, so that users could still make free calls at peak times.
Who is the No 1 hacker in world?
Kevin Mitnick is the world’s authority on hacking, social engineering, and security awareness training. In fact, the world’s most used computer-based end-user security awareness training suite bears his name.
Who Hacked NASA?
McKinnon was accused of hacking into 97 United States military and NASA computers over a 13-month period between February 2001 and March 2002, at the house of his girlfriend’s aunt in London, using the name ‘Solo’.
Who hacked the Google?
Looks like the company will have to pay up, but not nearly that amount. Sergey Glazunov, a Russian student, successfully hacked a computer running a Chrome browser by using a never-before-seen exploit, reports Forbes.
What companies have been hacked in 2020?
Here are 7 major breaches that happened in 2020:
- 1- Nintendo Data Breach. …
- 2- Twitter Spear Phishing Attack. …
- 3- Easy Jet Data Breach. …
- 4- CAM4 Data Breach: 10.88 Billion Records. …
- 5- Marriott Data Breach. …
- 6- Zoom Credentials Hack. …
- 7- Antheus Tecnologia Biometric Data Breach.
What is the most dangerous cyber attack?
The 7 Most Dangerous Cyber Attacks (and How to Fight Back)
- Brute Force. …
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Injection. …
- Denial of Service (DoS) …
- Man in the Middle. …
- Malware. …
Has Google ever been hacked?
Even though multiple media outlets quoted cybersecurity experts who said Gmail might have been hacked and warned of a potentially massive data breach, the Alphabet-owned tech conglomerate has not confirmed any such claims regarding a possible data breach, nor there is evidence for it yet.
What is the most hacked bank?
A Russian national has admitted to carrying out the largest-known computer hack on a US bank. His 2014 breach of JPMorgan Chase generated hundreds of millions of dollars in illicit revenue and stole the data of more than 80 million JPMorgan clients.
How many times has NASA been hacked?
NASA says it was hacked 13 times last year- Technology News, Firstpost.
What country gets hacked the most?
Top Ten Hacking Countries
|1.||China||41 percent (of the world’s attack traffic)|