John Reid exposes NSW & Oz Police Corruption:

Click on Image or Text below to go to detailed TOPICS [lower] of CORRUPT COPS.

Menu: Fighting police rogues & scum; and other criminal parasites.
  1. Can you trust Mander Toyota Queanbeyan?
  2. Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota is a liar & perjurer!
  3. Dirk Nierop's battle against "bent" NSW coppers
  4. Fraudster: Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
  5. Fraud: Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
  6. Fraud: Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- central west NSW
  7. Fraud: Detective David Kay NSW Police Investigator
  8. Fraud: Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- dickhead and idiot
  9. Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS

John Reid exposes the many examples of police corruption right around Australia, including the blatant criminal fraud, at gunpoint by the scum parasite police 'officer' Leslie Charles Gilroy of Queanbeyan, but, as shown, corruption like this is standard conduct for police in Australia.

NSW corrupt cop Barry Blanchette, theft & break and enter

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:16 am

NSW corrupt cop Barry Blanchette, charged with theft and break and enter
Corrupt NSW cop Barry Blanchette, a senior NSW police officer, was charged with theft and aggravated break and enter, it is understood corrupt NSW cop Barry Blanchette case relates to the robbery theft of gold bullion and jewellery. Corrupt NSW cop Barry Blanchette is the father of Andrew Blanchette, the high-school sweetheart of Caroline Byrne and a suspect in her murder
Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist corrupt NSW cop, Gary Worboys LIAR NSW cop, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT NSW cop, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief & ex-convict, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief & drug junkie, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla home invader thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla madam thief, Mark McDonald perjurer, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief, Mander Toyota employ liar, Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR,
......Andrew Phillip Scipione,Detective Dave Kay,NSW cop liar Gary Worboys,NSW cop thief Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota,Mark Mcdonald,Shirley Moore,Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers,Fraud Ben Nicholls Solicitor Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Keuning thief, Tracey Anne Payne thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla thief,
Haden Engineering Mitchell ACT employ a thief and ex prison jailbird Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, and his thief & drug addict wife Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning).
This criminal swindler home invader thief employed by Haden Engineering Mitchell ACT, was locked up in jail in Her Majestys Prison Stuart Creek near Townsville North Queensland for stealing money from the Government. This thief working for Haden Engineering in Mitchell ACT robbed my wife & I of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Lloyd Ganzerla This liar, thief, home invader and perjurer also deliberately lied on a sworn statutory declaration in order to gain a material benefit so he could steal cash, goods and a property from me, John Reid.
READ MORE ABOUT THIS FRAUDSTER THIEF CRIMINAL HADEN ENGINEERING MITCHELL ACT EMPLOYEE HERE
Would you let these criminals into your home or property ?

Thieves used an ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened and frightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia in fear of our personal safety and our lives
Dishonest NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys LIAR, Gilroys boss at the time, covered up and hid the crimes committed by criminal NSW cop Gilroy.
Andrew Phillip Scipioni NSW Police Commissioner now, wont have one of the "boys" criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charged with the crimes.

On 17 April 2002, thieves used a corrupt, criminal ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened and frightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia from NSW in fear of our personal safety and our lives
Dishonest NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys LIAR, Gilroys boss at the time, covered up and hid the crimes committed by criminal NSW cop Gilroy.
Andrew Phillip Scipioni NSW Police Commissioner now, wont have one of his "boys" criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charged with the crimes.
READ MORE HERE viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23

LIAR NSW cop Superintendent Gary Worboys.NSW Police organised police criminals . Gary Worboys crooked liar NSW cop, would have to be the BIGGEST LIAR and crook ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. One of liar & outlaw Gary Worboys terrorist crooked criminal cops
Leslie Charles Gilroy thieving terrorist NSW cop, while armed with a pistol, terrorised my wife and I as he (with other thug, marauder criminals, perpatrators of home invasion) invaded our home (home invasion) and robbed us and trashed and destroyed and looted our property. Crooked NSW cop
Gary Worboys had a "pretend" police investigation, to try and "cover-up" his crooked criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, s terrorist armed robbery, home invasion, trashing and looting, and serious nasty, viscious threats, because crooked liar Gary Worboys NSW cop, refused to do anything about the robbery etc because criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy thi8ef was "one-of-the-boys.
In NSW if a cop commits a crime, the NSW Police investigate NSW Police, so crooked and criminal NSW Police like L.C.Gilroy can do anything that they want without having to worry about being charged or prosecuted, thats why crooked cops like Gary Worboys and Leslie Charles Gilroy get away with nasty and viscious crimes.
NSW Police for their "investigations" use police like Detective Dave Kay, who have very low moral standards because they cover up crimes committed by criminal NSW cops like L.C.Gilroy
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49#p235
[*] Can you trust [/size]Mander Toyota of Queanbeyan?
[*] Mark McDonald perjurer and liar at Mander Toyota is a liar & perjurer!
[*] Fraudster, thief and corrupt NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
[*] Fraud: thief and home invader Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
[*] Fraud: thief and home invader Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- central west NSW
[*] Fraud: dishonest NSW cop Detective David Kay NSW Police Investigator
[*] Fraud: careless idiot Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- dickhead and idiot
[*] careless idiots Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS [/list][/b]

GaryWorboys,LeslieCharlesGilroy,GaryWorboys,corrupt,criminal,thieving,dishonest,NSW,cops,under,Andrew,Phillip,Scipione

corrupt NSW cops,LeslieCharlesGilroy,GaryWorboys,paid by Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop

Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla,DRUG USER,DRUG DEALER,HOME INVADER,THUG,TERRORIST,CRIMINAL CONVICT,JAIL BIRD,BURGLAR, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla

brothel Madam,slut,whore,hooker,thief,house breaker,home invader,thief,Joan Marhgaret Ganzerla protected by corrupt NSW cops Gary Worboys,Leslie Charles Gilroy

Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla,Mander Toyota,Haden Engineering,Ben Nicholls,Lloyd Ganzerla,Belinda Ganzerla,Tracey Ganzerla
READ ABOUT MORE THIEVES, CROOKS, ROBBERS, SCAMMERS AND OUTLAWS
Andrew Phillip Scipione,NSW cop Gary Worboys, NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota Qbn,Benjamin Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT Qbn,Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOTS,Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Keuning THIEF, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Payne THIEF, Mark McDonald QBN,Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR
Perjurer and liar at Mander Toyota Qbn
Haden Engineering Mitchell employ a prison convict jailbird
IDIOT Queanbeyan Lawyers Elrington Boardman Allport
Idiot Queanbeyan Solicitor Benjamin Nicholls
Corrupt LIAR NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Phillip Scipione
Armed robber, terrorist NSW corrupt cop Leslie Charles Gilroy
Liar NSW crooked cop Gary Worboys
Thief, home invader and drug dealer Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla
Liar, bullshit artist, NSW cop Detective Dave Kay
Thug, thief and idiot Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla
Criminal iar and perjurer Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota Qbn
Criminal house breaker and thief Tracey Anne Ganzerla
Drug addict, thief and adulteress Belinda Jane Ganzerla
Hooker, prostitute,brothel madam and thief Joan Margaret Ganzerla
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

corrupt NSW cops illicit drug culture,speed,cocaine,estasy

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 am

Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW cops illicit drug culture,speed,cocaine,estasy.
An illicit drug culture exists within the ranks of the NSW Police Service with young cops found to be taking speed, cocaine and ecstasy.
Haden Engineering Mitchell IDIOTS,Mander Toyota Qbn IDIOTS, Leslie Charles Gilroy THIEF, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT, Gary Worboys NSW cop LIAR, Dave Kay NSW cop FRAUD LIAR, Mark McDonald Qbn LIAR PERJURER, Lightning Mobility Qbn SCAMMERS, Rod Aussel Qbn CONMAN THIEF, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla THIEF ROBBER, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla THIEF, Joan Margaret Ganzerla Brothel Madam, Belinda Jane Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Keuning THIEF, Tracey Anne Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Payne THIEF, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Shirley Moore Qbn LIAR
Now, in an unprecedented move supported by Police Commissioner Ken Moroney, cops will face random drug tests, even when they are off duty.The radical move follows a damning report by Police Integrity Commission which found drug use was rife among police and laws need changing to stamp it out.While allegedly most were using the drugs off-duty, some were found to be under the influence on duty, the report said.The report, released yesterday, painted a poor picture of young cops using drugs like speed, cocaine, ketamine and marijuana.It also found cops faking arrests as a "prelude to stealing drugs and money from drug suppliers".The report follows Operation Abelia, in which officers admitted taking illegal drugs.
[url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23]It makes 64 recommendations aimed at stamping out illicit drug use.Mr Moroney has agreed with the PIC that targeted drug testing powers be extended to test cops while they are off-duty.This would require changes to the Police Act of 1990 and off-duty police to be recalled for the purpose of a drug test.Mr Moroney said he agreed with all 64 recommendations - most of which involved education policies - but he was angered that there were police still using drugs."I congratulate the PIC on its investigation but I am angered that some officers continue to be involved in this illegal activity," he said."A tough stance on the issue is the only way to rid the force of drugsdrugs."[url]
Cops ecstasy use.A drug culture and rave party scene has infiltrated parts of the NSW Police force, with ecstasy being the most commonly used substance by cops who indulge in the illegal activities.In the Police Integrity Commission Abelia investigation report, released yesterday, former officer, named as C4, said, at the age of 25, she would take ecstasy and speed to relax after work.But we all know that's bullshit don't we!.

"I just got a bit stressed at work. It was a bit of an escape in the fact that on the weekend, I could just go out and do what I wanted to do," she said.

But how long does the drug stay in the system? Not out of the system within the space of a shift and this would account for their shity moods and bullying on the job. Drugs can stay in the system for weeks.

Apart from the stresses of work and personal matters, other cops claimed lifestyle choices were why they took drugs. Some claimed they saw nothing wrong with what they were doing.

But how could that be while busting people for the same offence?

Officer D3, who joined the force at 19, said his girlfriend introduced him to ecstasy and he did not consider himself to be a drug user.

"Ecstasy's a type of drug you wouldn't take at home. Parties and nightclubs and that was it," he said.

Another witness said: "What I do in private is what I do in private."

But that does not make it legal and as I have said these drugs stay in the system for weeks!

The PIC report claimed that of the 15,000 police officers serving in NSW, 5000 - or a third - were under the age of 30. It also found the current drug testing methods could not detect drug use of officers while off-duty.

The inquiry heard from 21 current and former police officers and took 81 case studies of police taking drugs, dealing drugs or involved in misconduct relating to drugs.

It concluded drug use within the NSW Police was a "serious problem".

"Illegal drug use has the capacity to adversely impact on the professionalism and effectiveness of individual officers as well as the organisation as a whole, the integrity and health of the individuals concerned and the safety of colleagues and the community," it said.

"For officers to use illegal drugs means they must have obtained them through some illegal means."

Haden Engineering Mitchell ACT employ a thief and ex prison jailbird Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, and his thief & drug addict wife Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning).
This criminal swindler home invader thief employed by Haden Engineering Mitchell ACT, was locked up in jail in Her Majestys Prison Stuart Creek near Townsville North Queensland for stealing money from the Government. This thief working for Haden Engineering in Mitchell ACT robbed my wife & I of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Lloyd Ganzerla This liar, thief, home invader and perjurer also deliberately lied on a sworn statutory declaration in order to gain a material benefit so he could steal cash, goods and a property from me, John Reid.
READ MORE ABOUT THIS FRAUDSTER THIEF CRIMINAL HADEN ENGINEERING MITCHELL ACT EMPLOYEE HERE

Thieves used an ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened and frightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia in fear of our personal safety and our lives
Andrew Phillip Scipioni NSW Police Commissioner now, wont have one of the "boys" criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charged with the crimes.

On 17 April 2002, thieves used a corrupt, criminal ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened and frightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia from NSW in fear of our personal safety and our lives
Andrew Phillip Scipioni NSW Police Commissioner now, wont have one of his "boys" criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charged with the crimes.

LIAR NSW cop Superintendent Gary Worboys.NSW Police organised police criminals . Gary Worboys crooked liar NSW cop, would have to be the BIGGEST LIAR and crook ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. One of liar & outlaw Gary Worboys terrorist crooked criminal cops
Leslie Charles Gilroy thieving terrorist NSW cop, while armed with a pistol, terrorised my wife and I as he (with other thug, marauder criminals, perpatrators of home invasion) invaded our home (home invasion) and robbed us and trashed and destroyed and looted our property. Crooked NSW cop
Gary Worboys had a "pretend" police investigation, to try and "cover-up" his crooked criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, s terrorist armed robbery, home invasion, trashing and looting, and serious nasty, viscious threats, because crooked liar Gary Worboys NSW cop, refused to do anything about the robbery etc because criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy thi8ef was "one-of-the-boys.
In NSW if a cop commits a crime, the NSW Police investigate NSW Police, so crooked and criminal NSW Police like L.C.Gilroy can do anything that they want without having to worry about being charged or prosecuted, thats why crooked cops like Gary Worboys and Leslie Charles Gilroy get away with nasty and viscious crimes.
NSW Police for their "investigations" use police like Detective Dave Kay, who have very low moral standards because they cover up crimes committed by criminal NSW cops like L.C.Gilroy
GaryWorboys,LeslieCharlesGilroy,GaryWorboys,corrupt,criminal,thieving,dishonest,NSW,cops,under,Andrew,Phillip,Scipione

corrupt NSW cops,LeslieCharlesGilroy,GaryWorboys,paid by Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop

Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla,DRUG USER,DRUG DEALER,HOME INVADER,THUG,TERRORIST,CRIMINAL CONVICT,JAIL BIRD,BURGLAR, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla

brothel Madam,slut,whore,hooker,thief,house breaker,home invader,thief,Joan Marhgaret Ganzerla protected by corrupt NSW cops Gary Worboys,Leslie Charles Gilroy

Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla,Mander Toyota,Haden Engineering,Ben Nicholls,Lloyd Ganzerla,Belinda Ganzerla,Tracey Ganzerla
Andrew Phillip Scipione,NSW cop Gary Worboys, NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota Qbn,Benjamin Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT Qbn,Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOTS,Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Keuning THIEF, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Payne THIEF, Mark McDonald QBN,Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

corrupt NSW cop Mark Standen in prison massive drug charges

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

corrupt NSW cop Mark Standen in prison massive drug charges, Standen, of Bateau Bay, and food importer Bill Jalalaty, 45, have been charged with conspiracy to import and supply a large quantity of illicit drugs
Mark Standen,Glenn Standen,Matthew Standen,Simone Standen,Kevin Standen,Bill Jataly, Louise Baker, THE man who was once one of the country's highest-ranking investigators now has no job, no income and an ill wife who wants nothing to do with him, a court heard yesterday.
it was the ultimate humiliation for alleged corrupt cop Mark Standen when he was visited in jail this week and handed a letter of resignation written for him by former colleagues at the NSW Crime Commission.
Mark Standentop cop busted and in jail "The accused was presented with a prepared letter of resignation which he signed," his barrister Paul King told Central Local Court yesterday.The two eldest of Standen's four children, Matthew, 22, and Simone, 20, pleaded with magistrate Allan Moore in handwritten letters to free their father on bail on his massive drug charges.
They sat in court while Standen, 51, appeared stony-faced via video link from Long Bay Jail, where he spends 24 hours in his cell for his own safety.He needs to be home to hold his family together, Mr King said.One of his five brothers, Glenn Standen, 53, and their father, Kevin Standen, 78, offered to put their homes up as security for his bail.
But Mr Moore said, given Standen's former position as assistant commissioner in the NSW Crime Commission, there was too great a risk of him leaving the country. He refused bail."I can't ignore his position within the Crime Commission. He has information about methodology that could assist his departure from the country," he said.Mr Moore said he had been given evidence that Standen had talked about a "superannuation scheme" which could be open to a lot of interpretations and could mean that he was able to ensure his departure from Australia.Standen, of Bateau Bay, and food importer Bill Jalalaty, 45, have been charged with conspiracy to import and supply a large quantity of illicit drugs.
Police allege they were trying to import ephedrine to manufacture $120 million worth of the drug ice.
Giving the first indication of Standen's defence, Mr King said the Crown case, based on listening devices, phone taps, internet conversations and facsimiles was not strong. He said police had determined that the men were talking in code which related to drug activity.
But no drugs were found either in related arrests in the Netherlands or in a container imported into Australia which the "code breakers" believed contained ephedrine.
Standen's girlfriend Louise Baker, 24, with whom he was spending two nights a week, had also lost her job at the Independent Commission Against Corruption, Mr King said. There is no suggestion that Ms Baker was involved in the alleged drug dealing.

Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla,Mander Toyota,Haden Engineering,Ben Nicholls,Lloyd Ganzerla,Belinda Ganzerla,Tracey Ganzerla[list=][/list]
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Corruption watchdogs raid NSW corrupt cop shop

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 am

Corruption watchdogs raid NSW corrupt cop shop
NSW cop station in Sydney's west has been raided by corruption watchdog officers.Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist corrupt NSW cop, Gary Worboys LIAR NSW cop, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT NSW cop, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief & ex-convict, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief & drug junkie, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla home invader thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla madam thief, Mark McDonald perjurer, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief, Mander Toyota employ liar, Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR
Teams of Police Integrity Commission officers raided the Liverpool Local Area Command on Tuesday.Several records were seized after PIC officers displayed search warrants and ordered detectives out of their offices.The precise nature of the investigation is unclear."There were a number of areas that were searched, but I can't be more specific," NSW Assistant Police Commissioner Frank Mennilli said.
Two corrupt NSW cops drug dealing, armed robbery and extortion offences following a raid on Liverpool police station by the corruption watchdog.
The two Sydney detectives are being investigated by the Police Integrity Commission which will air the allegations next month, Network Seven reports.

The two junior detectives with six years experience are accused of robbing drug dealers and selling the drugs back to them as well as selling information to a senior Rebels bikie and possessing illegal firearms.

Teams of PIC officers raided the Liverpool Local Area Command on Tuesday.

The detectives have been suspended on full pay, the network reports.

A PIC spokesman would not confirm or deny whether the officers had been charged.

"I can't make any comment at the moment," the spokesman said.

A NSW police spokesman said he was unable to comment because the matter was in the hands of the PIC.

corrupt NSW cop liar Gary Worboys and thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force
[*] Fraudster, thief and corrupt NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
[*] careless idiots Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS [/list][/b]

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

corrupt NSW cops,drug dealing,extortion,armed robbery

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 am

corrupt Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cops,drug dealing,extortion,armed robbery .. Two corrupt NSW cops are investigated over drug dealing, armed robbery and extortion offences following a raid on Liverpool police station by the corruption watchdog.Andrew Phillip Scipione,Detective Dave Kay,NSW cop liar Gary Worboys,NSW cop thief Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota,Mark Mcdonald,Shirley Moore,Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers,Fraud Ben Nicholls Solicitor Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Keuning thief, Tracey Anne Payne thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla thief
The two Sydney detectives are being investigated by the Police Integrity Commission (PIC) which will air the allegations next month, Network Seven reports.
The two junior detectives with six years experience are accused of robbing drug dealers and selling the drugs back to them as well as selling information to a senior Rebels bikie and possessing illegal firearms.
Teams of PIC officers raided the Liverpool Local Area Command on Tuesday.
The detectives have been suspended on full pay, the network reports.
A PIC spokesman would not confirm or deny whether the officers had been charged.
"I can't make any comment at the moment," the spokesman said.
A NSW police spokesman said he was unable to comment because the matter was in the hands of the PIC.

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

Scipione corrupt NSW cop Shane Hessenberger a drunken thug

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 am

Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW cop Shane Hessenberger a drunken thug... ... Andrew Phillip Scipione,Detective Dave Kay,NSW cop liar Gary Worboys,NSW cop thief Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota,Mark Mcdonald,Shirley Moore,Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers,Fraud Ben Nicholls Solicitor Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Keuning thief, Tracey Anne Payne thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla thief
A CULTURE of excessive boozing by police has been dragged into the spotlight after a group of drunken officers roughed up a disabled man and set fire to his bag.
The officer at the centre of the incident claimed he was the victim of a police drinking culture that began as a cadet at Goulburn Academy and continued right up until his dismissal last year - when he was drinking four cases of beer a week.
Now the issue has gone right to the top, with NSW Industrial Court Justice Frank Marks asking Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione to consider an inquiry into drinking within the force.
He said he wanted the claims "brought to the personal attention of the commissioner for consideration as to whether they merit investigation as to the current culture of the academy and the police force".Ex-sergeant Shane Hessenberger told The Daily Telegraph that, during his 15 years at Newtown, Albury and Moama stations, alcohol was often stored on the premises.He said he and other officers drank heavily on and off duty and by the end of his career he would often drive around by himself in a patrol car drinking a stubbie.
The drinking problem came to light when Mr Hessenberger was dismissed after using improper force to remove a mentally disabled man from a bus - then a second officer threw his bag on a fire and the whole group attempted to cover up the incident.
Mr Hessenberger had been drinking outside Moama police station at his own going-away party in 2006 when he was approached by a bus driver who was having difficulty getting the man off the bus.
Intoxicated and not in uniform, Mr Hessenberger made for the bus, accompanied by a senior-constable, and dragged off the man, identified only as SM.

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

Corrupt NSW cop Paul Gardiner a drunken head-case psycho

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 am

Corrupt NSW cop Paul Gardiner a drunken head-case psycho ... Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT,Detective Dave Kay LIAR,NSW cop liar Gary Worboys LIAR,NSW cop thief Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief Lloyd Ganzerla,Mander Toyota Qbn employ perjurer Mark McDonald,Mark Mcdonald LIAR,Shirley Moore LIAR,Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS,Fraud Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Keuning thief, Tracey Anne Payne thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla thief
A POLICE officer who threatened to kill himself and shoot colleagues during an alcohol-fuelled stand-off after a dispute with the force has lost his bid to be given his job back.
The NSW Industrial Relations Commission rejected an appeal by Paul Gardiner against Commissioner Andrew Scipione's decision to stand him down.
In a report tendered to the court, Mr Scipione said that between late 2007 and early 2008 the Batemans Bay officer had:
CALLED the local police station while away on sick leave and said words to the effect of: "I've got the shits with the coppers, I'm off on sick report. I'm going to shoot myself in three minutes. If the police come here I'll shoot them . . . by morning you'll have one dead police officer";
STUCK a number of notes to his front door reading: "Professional Standards are corrupt c...s and f...wits that are not interested in the truth. Don't push me, I will kill myself because you have already found me guilty. F... off, the police caused this. Only enter if willing to murder me. I am innocent and loved my job.";
TOLD a sergeant, in relation to an inspector with whom he had had a dispute: "F... Garry Huard. He is a dog c... after the shit he wrote in the report about me. Huard is a c... and so is Volf. Volf has harassed me from day one and f...ed my life"; and
TOLD a constable at the station: "Sorry to do this to you, you don't want to receive this call. I'm not gonna make the same mistake this time like last time. I want the police to shoot me. I want them to come around. If they don't shoot me I'll chop off my head with a machete."
Mr Gardiner has admitted to being drunk and depressed and making threats after being arrested without charge over an allegation never proved.
He has denied threatening to kill officers but admitted threatening to assault them if they came near his children.

corrupt NSW cop liar Gary Worboys and thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Criminal NSW cop brutality at Blacktown Police station

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:22 am

Criminal NSW cop brutality at Blacktown Police station .... Haden Engineering Mitchell IDIOTS,Mander Toyota Qbn IDIOTS, Leslie Charles Gilroy THIEF, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT, Gary Worboys NSW cop LIAR, Dave Kay NSW cop FRAUD LIAR, Mark McDonald Qbn LIAR PERJURER, Lightning Mobility Qbn SCAMMERS, Rod Aussel Qbn CONMAN THIEF, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla THIEF ROBBER, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla THIEF, Joan Margaret Ganzerla Brothel Madam, Belinda Jane Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Keuning THIEF, Tracey Anne Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Payne THIEF, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Shirley Moore Qbn LIAR
THE driver at the centre of an inquiry into his bashing by police was the victim of further brutality at Blacktown Police station.
Sione Peaua, 43, claims in a complaint to the Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione and the NSW Ombudsman that, following a 45-minute car chase and his roadside arrest in Rooty Hill on the evening of May 25, 2008, he was assaulted while in the back of a police wagon and again at a police holding cell
POLICE BASHING WAS CAUGHT ON TAPE and over 2 years later crooked NSW cop Andrew Phillip Scipione still has not charged these criminal cops, and crooked NSW cop Andrew Phillip Scipione has not done anything about it.
It is also now clear that almost two hours passed before he was given medical attention, despite driving his Toyota Land Cruiser into a power pole and being sprayed in the face with capsicum spray by police.
"Mr Peaua complains that when he was placed into the rear of the police vehicle for transportation from the scene of his arrest he was again assaulted by a police officer when he was struck a number of times with a baton," his lawyer Robert Kirkby states in the complaint sent to Commissioner Scipione and the Ombudsman last December.
"Mr Peaua was still blinded by the effects of the capsicum spray and still handcuffed with his hands behind his back.
"Mr Peaua also complains that following his arrival at Blacktown Police Station and whilst he was in a holding cell at that location, he was struck a number of times by a police officer with a baton. At the time of the assault Mr Peaua was screaming to police that he
had only just had surgery to his shoulder, yet the beating continued."
The NSW Police Professional Standards Command and the Ombudsman are now investigating all circumstances surrounding the arrest and assault of Peaua. It will include statements from police that are inconsistent with each other.Police officers being investigated for bashing Followed a pursuit through western suburbs Police prosecutor: it's not a pretty sight
POLICE officers who dragged a drunken driver from his car and bashed him with their fists, boots and batons are being investigated by the NSW Police Professional Standards Command and the NSW Ombudsman.
The investigation will determine whether unjust force was used during the arrest of Mount Druitt man Sione Peaua, 43, who was beaten by as many as five police officers following a 45-minute car chase on May 25 last year.
Video footage from a police patrol vehicle and the Polair police helicopter was tendered in court on Friday during Peaua's trial for serious traffic offences, The Sunday Telegraph reports.
The videos show Peaua being dragged from his four-wheel drive after it hit a power pole, then being punched, kicked and bashed with retractable batons as he struggled on the ground.
Peaua - a Tongan father of six who works as a boilermaker and a local rugby league coach - had
a blood alcohol reading of 0.13 when he went on a high-speed rampage through the streets of Mount Druitt and Rooty Hill in a Toyota LandCruiser.
For the early part of the chase - during which speeds of 145 km/h were reached - Peaua had his six-year-old daughter in the vehicle.
On Friday, he was sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty to driving with a suspended licence, mid-range drink-driving and dangerous driving.
Police prosecutor Alan Baghurst unsuccessfully argued in court that incriminating video footage should not be released to the public and described it as "not a pretty sight".
He said both sets of footage were being investigated by the NSW Police internal affairs unit.
Ian Lloyd, QC, representing Peaua, told the court both sets of video were the subject of a NSW Ombudsman inquiry.
Peaua would be making a statement to the inquiry, Mr Lloyd said.
The court heard that Peaua did not receive any lasting injuries from the beating.
Mr Lloyd, however, called it a "savage and unjustified attack" and said police "may have been frustrated at being taken for a merry ride through the western suburbs".
A statement from Commissioner Andrew Scipione's office said the investigation had been initiated by police and was being "closely oversighted by the NSW Ombudsman".
"Now that a person has been convicted and sentenced, the police investigation into matters in the immediate aftermath of the arrest can now be completed," the statement said.
Both videos were tendered to the court, along with photographs of Peaua's injuries.
He suffered severe bruising to his upper arms and thighs, as well as an injury to his hand and left forearm, which was bandaged and plastered.
The Sunday Telegraph understands Peaua is considering launching a civil action against police in relation to the injuries.
It is also understood a female constable who was at the scene contradicted the statements of other officers involved that Peaua had resisted arrest and assaulted police before they used force to subdue him.
Two charges of resisting arrest and assaulting police were dropped by the police prosecutor, and Peaua's legal defence received a $41,000 cost order as a result.
A police fact sheet tendered to the court said Peaua was also sprayed with a "burst" of capsicum spray, but does not mention Peaua being punched and kicked.
The fact sheet also said Peaua grabbed one officer's left foot "with both hands" and had "continued to pull away from police, swinging his arms around forcefully".
Several critical moments of the beating were missed because the Polair crew panned the helicopter's camera away as police lashed out and used batons.
Nor is it clear why, at the beginning of the beating, three police officers stand in front of the police patroller's video camera, obscuring vision of the incident.
The statement from the Commissioner's office says: "Standard operating procedure for police helicopters involved in pursuits is to resume patrol once an offender is in custody."
In the sound track of the incident, a police officer can be heard saying, "Don't you f****** move" before telling Peaua to lie on his side.
Peaua then screams, "Get me out of here" and is told by the officer: "You shut the f*** up, c*** and
lay there."
Peaua: "You know what I'm going to do to you."
The officer then tells Peaua: "Let go of my f***ing leg."
Peaua can then be heard screaming, "What the f*** are you doing to me?"
Close examination of the Polair vision reveals four officers standing over a handcuffed Peaua and attempting to hold him down when one officer kicks him twice in the back of the thigh.
The same officer then punches him and kicks him again in the back of the thigh before punching him in the vicinity of his arm.
The vision then cuts to a wide shot where two officers can be seen punching and kicking.
As the shot becomes wider, it appears one or more officers are using a retractable baton.
Police began the pursuit when Peaua refused to stop after they saw him hit the kerb while making a turn in Zoe Place, Mount Druitt.
During the chase, Peaua ran seven red lights, drove on the wrong side of the road 11 times and knocked down two give-way signs before slamming into a power pole on the Great Western Highway at Rooty Hill at 8.25pm.
He was stopped when police deployed two sets of spikes that blew out all four of the vehicle's tyres.
Court documents state that at one stage during the chase, while his six-year-old daughter was in the car, he had the 4WD up on two wheels and "almost rolled when he crashed into a roadworks area at 70km/h," a police fact sheet said.
Of Peaua's reckless driving, Mr Baghurst said: "The potential to kill people was in the extreme."
Peaua, who was still serving a licence suspension from 2006 and had a prior drink-driving conviction, pleaded guilty to charges of driving with a suspended licence, mid-range drink-driving and dangerous driving.
He was sentenced to four months' jail and suspended from driving until 2014. Peaua has lodged an appeal which will be heard in the District Court later this year. He was granted conditional bail.

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

JP Robert B Shearing ACT witnessed criminal commit perjury

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 am

Justice of the Peace Robert B Shearing of Kambah ACT witnessed a criminal liar and perjurer Shirley Moore of Queanbeyan commit perjury by telling lies when signing and swearing on a Supreme Court Statement
Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist corrupt NSW cop, Gary Worboys LIAR NSW cop, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT NSW cop, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief & ex-convict, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief & drug junkie, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla home invader thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla madam thief, Mark McDonald perjurer, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief, Mander Toyota employ liar, Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR
Robert B Shearing a JP of 4 East Place, Kambah, ACT 2902, Phone Number 62316411, witnessed a criminal and liar commit perjury ona sworn Supreme Court Statement No 2330/02 by criminal, liar Shirley Moore of Queanbeyan to thieve money and goods from Mr John Reid of Queanbeyan when Shirley Moore deliberately lied by sworn statutory declaration witnessed by Robert B Shearing, in order to gain a material benefit for some criminal friends of hers.
This criminal, liar and perjurer Shirley Moore of Queanbeyan deliberately lied on a sworn statutory declaration for the Supreme Court in Sydney
NSW, in order to help criminals gain a material benefit.
Shirley Moore LIAR PERJURER of Queanbeyan is
a liar(and perjurer), because on the 16th day of May 2002 she signed a perjured
sworn Supreme Court of NSW
Statement
No 2330/02 signed
before (and witnessed by)
Mr Robert B. Shearing
JP for the ACT 1710 ... Phone 62316411 .. 4 East Place, Kambah,ACT 2902..

saying (perjuring) that I (John Reid) did not own businesses at Endurance Avenue (Lloyds tyre and Battery Factory) , and a property
at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan.
This liar, perjurer Shirley Moore living in Queanbeyan NSW, deliberately lied on a sworn statutory declaration in order to gain a material benefit for her friend lloyd Ganzerla, in order that Lloyd Ganzerla could steal cash, goods and a property from me, John Reid.

Shirly Moore LIAR PERJURER of Queanbeyan (liar and perjurer) must have forgotted when she swore (on the bible in front of a JP) the perjured statement, that Barbara and I employed her on some Sundays at our auctions to run the snack bar, and work in the office at 25 Silva Avenue and we also paid her wages, AND we have records of the payments.
Should anyone want a copy of her lies in this sworn perjured Supreme Court Statement, please contact me
Ben Nicholls IDIOT solicitor Queanbeyan NSW viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31
Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOT Lawyers Queanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32
AussieJohnAct

Previous

Return to Corrupt Australian Police