HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy     Follow @HaigReport

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

View the Latest    HAIG     REPORT Promotions:  in this Scrolling Window, or OPEN in new browser:     

Click here  to Learn about your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY BELOW] prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

DIY legals & How to get out of jail, FREE • View topic - Andrew Phillip Scipione crooked cop lacking in integrity?
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Andrew Phillip Scipione crooked cop lacking in integrity?

Click on Image or Text below to go to detailed TOPICS [lower] of CORRUPT COPS.

Menu: Fighting police rogues & scum; and other criminal parasites.
  1. Can you trust Mander Toyota Queanbeyan?
  2. Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota is a liar & perjurer!
  3. Dirk Nierop's battle against "bent" NSW coppers
  4. Fraudster: Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
  5. Fraud: Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
  6. Fraud: Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- central west NSW
  7. Fraud: Detective David Kay NSW Police Investigator
  8. Fraud: Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- dickhead and idiot
  9. Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS

John Reid exposes the many examples of police corruption right around Australia, including the blatant criminal fraud, at gunpoint by the scum parasite police 'officer' Leslie Charles Gilroy of Queanbeyan, but, as shown, corruption like this is standard conduct for police in Australia.

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:27 pm

BelindaJaneGanzerla KeuningBelindaJane viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43 PayneTraceyAnne TraceyAnneGanzerla - Payne viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25 LloydStephenGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23 GeneGanzerla EugeneClevelandGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24 JoanMargaretGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27 RonaldJohnSmith viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28 GemmaHopeHunterReidGemmaNewmanGemmaGanzerlaGemmaMcManusGemma viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29 LeslieCharlesGilroy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22 AndrewPhillipScipione viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47 DavidIanWright viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p467 MichaelWilliamKelly viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p468 NeilStephenDanielAutomotive viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p469 Zlatko Straka viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p470 AnthonyGordonFitzgeraldQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p471 WaldemarPolonski viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p472 BrianEdmundWorthSolicitor viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p479 AustLawPublish viewforum.php?f=2 ManderToyotaQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45 BenjaminNichollsSolicitorQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31 ElringtonBoadmanAllportSolicitorsQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32 DetectiveDaveKayQueanbeyanPolice viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30

READ SUPREME COURT STATEMENTS BY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
Dave Wright (David Ian Wright) ...................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p467
Mick Kelly (Michael William Kelly) .................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p468
Neil Daniel - Automotive (Neil Stephen Daniel) ............................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p469
Peter Straka (Zlatko Straka) .............................................................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p470
Tony Fitzgerald - Electrician (Anthony (Tony) Gordon Fitzgerald) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p471
Val Polonski - Business Computers (Waldemar Polonski) ....... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p472
Barbara Reid (Erickson) ........................................................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p473
Brian Worth - Solicitor (Brian Edmund Worth) ................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p479
John Reid ................................................................................................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p480
Gene Ganzerla (Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla) ................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p486
Lloyd Ganzerla (Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla)....................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=20#p488
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (Belinda Jane Keuning) ............................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26#p412

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haden Engineering Mitchell IDIOTS,Mander Toyota Qbn IDIOTS,Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS,Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist corrupt NSW cop, Gary Worboys LIAR NSW cop, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT NSW cop, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief & ex-convict, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief & drug junkie, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla home invader thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla madam thief, Mark McDonald perjurer, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief, Mander Toyota employ liar, Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR,
On 17 April 2002, thieves used a corrupt, criminal ARMED NSW [*] cop terrorist [*] Leslie Charles Gilroy [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31]NSW cop[/url] to illegally [*] detain my [*] wife and [*] I(owners of the property), [*] and kept [*] my[/url wife and I (the owners of [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31]the property) separated [*] from our property [*] while[/url the thieves, [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23]Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), [*] Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), [*] Belinda Jane Ganzerla - Belinda Jane Keuning (thief), [*] Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), [*] Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
This thug thief NSW [*] cop terrorist [*] Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW cop while armed with [*] a gun, terrorised, threatened [*] and frightened [*] my[/url wife and I so that we fled to South Australia from NSW in fear [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47]of our personal safety [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44]and[/url our lives
Dishonest NSW Police Superinintendent [*] Gary Worboys NSW cop LIAR, Gilroys boss at the time, covered up and hid the crimes committed by criminal NSW cop Gilroy NSW Police Commissioner [*] Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW copnow, wont have one of his "boys" criminal NSW cop [*] Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW cop charged with the crimes.[*] Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force a crooked cop, corrupt morally, and lacking in integrity ?
[b]I THINK THAT WHEN YOU READ ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WIFE AND I YOU, YOU WILL THINK [color=#FF0000]ANDREW PHILLIP SCIPIONE
IS AS "bent" AS HIS EMPLOYEE NSW POLICE OFFICER [*] Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW cop
Does [*] Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force really care about the people under his so called "protection" ?
Does [*] Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force intend to do anything about "bent" cops in his Police Force or will he keep on looking after the "boys" by covering up their crimes against honest law abiding citizens?
[*] Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force, it appears, is just full of "sh*t" and does not have any moral standards at all!
[b]NOTICE THE LEATHER UNIFORM, JUST LIKE THE UNIFORMS THAT THE NAZI SS USED TO WEAR IN HITLERS GERMANY
:o
THE ONLY THING MISSING FROM THE PHOTO IS THE "Iron Cross" :lol:
With all due respect to Scipione, when I was in my teens I too wore a leather jacket like a Nazi SS Stormtrooper while I was a young hoon on a motorbike, BUT, when I turned twenty I aquired more brains, and also matured, and I stopped dressing like an idiot in leather like a Nazi Gestapo Storm Trooper in Nazi Germany. :D
[size=150]have you noticed since Andrew Phillip Scipione Commissioner of New South Wales Police has been in charge of NSW Police, there have not been any corrupt or criminal police officers arrested or charged .. funny huh
:shock: GO FIGURE :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla Qbn thief, home invader, hood, outlaw, trespasser, marauder, looter, gangster, strong-arm man who uses terrorism o his victims, bandit, thug, looter, robber, criminal, larcener, miscreant, rogue, scoundrel, stealer,felon; ex convict, ex jail bird, on the evening of 17th April 2002, in company with Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) of the NSW Queanbeyan Police, and other criminals.
Nasty viscious corrupt NSW cop Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy armed with a pistol, without giving any reasons to my wife and I, forced my wife and I, with terror tacticts and stand over tactics, and other nasty threats and the threat of immediate arrest, my wife and I to immediately leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW , where our (property) home and businesses, and all our money and possessions were.
This was all witnessed by Mr Brian Worth an ACT solicitor who was present all the time, and Mr James & Mrs Barbara Butler of Nowra who happened to be visiting.us at the time.
After being my wife and I were terrorised and threatened, and "stood-over" and many nasty & vicious threats of arrest constantly by Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy armed with a pistol, my wife and I were so terrified (and shaken) we relucantly left our (property) home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue, Qbn, NSW on advice from our Solicitor Mr Brian Worth who was present.. (the Butlers also witnessed this) criminal Const.Leslie Charles Gilroy did not give me, or my wife, or our Solicitor Mr Brian Worth any reasons for us having to leave our property and home otherwise he would arrest us.
Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) called me aside and told me that if Barbara & I did not leave our home, it appeared to Mr Worth that
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol) would arrest us, so I said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
that we wanted to get some of our clothes, belongings & my heart tablets from our residence at the rear.of the property (we were being "held-prisioner" near the front of the property by the "home-invaders") Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would not let me go down the yard to my home, he made me remain at the front of the property while Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer , Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) , Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith and Barbara (my wife) went the 100 metres to our home at the rear of our property.
The front door had been smashed , (while some of the criminals were holding Barbara and I prisoners at the front of our property, others had smashed their way into our home) and Barbara walking to the rear where we had an other office in a caged secure area, Barbara noticed immediately that the lock to the caged area had also been smashed and she immediately noticed that 3 cash boxes (2 for the Auction business & 1 for the Battery business)and our two safes were not there.
The Safes had approximately $150,000 in cash (some of this "vendors" money from my Auction business) ...plus some valuable coins & other valuable things that I owned, plus ALL Barbaras jewelery, personal papers & other valuables etc ...there were also some small valuable items that belonged to vendors in the safes, and a small cash box belonging to Barbaras son Cameron with his bank books & cards etc and $1600 in cash .... the 3 cash boxes had $46,000 in each of them ($138,000 total in the three cash boxes, this does not include coins)

BarbaraI immediately said to Gemma Reid,(one of the thieves and home-invaders) "where are the safes & cash boxes" to which Gemma Reid replied "I haven't been down here".

Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor and Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer both heard what Barbara said to Gemma Reid and both of them heard Gemma Reid's (criminal-home invader-thief) reply.

Barbara then said to Mr Brian Worth ... "Brian .. can you come and have a look at this" ... then Mr Worth walked over ... & Barbara said "Brian, this is where the safes should be" ....
Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor just stood there & looked, then Barbara pointed to where the cash boxes should have been..... Barbara was really shocked & "dumbfounded" that our cash boxes and safes had been removed so quickly.

Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor then said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer "Gilroy can you make a note in your Police book about the safes & cash boxes being stolen" to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer replied that he would.

Barbara got a coat for me & a coat for her, her handbag, mobile phones & my heart tablets, thats all Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would let Barbara take, plus our two small puppies, then Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor, Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer and Gemma Reid (criminal, thief & home invader) and Barbara then walked back up to the front of the property
where our businesses were to where I was still being held a prisioner against my will.

Barbara immediately told me about the dissapearance of the cash boxes & the safes, this made me very, very upset, & I started to plead with Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer to go down & look for our cash boxes and safes.

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer just kept ignoring my pleas & he just kept threatening me with arrest if I did not get off
my property & out of Queanbeyan immediately..

Mr Brian Worth (my solicitor) finally talked Barbara & I into leaving our home telling us that it appeared Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would arrest Barbara and I if we did not leave immediately.

Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) told Barbara and I that if we were to go to Sydney next morning to the Supreme Court, Mr Worth would organise everything with Barristers in the Supremje Court there & we would be allowed back into our property (home & businesses).
I kept pleading with Leslie Charles Gilroy to look for our safes & cash boxes as we had very little money with them gone, but when Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer became "very, very nasty" with my refusal to leave.

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer said to me in front of Mr Brian Worth my solicitor, and James and Barbara Butler friends of ours who happened to be visiting at the time from Nowra NSW. that if he saw me in Queanbeyan that night he, (Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer) would arrest me and lock-me-up.-----was this to make it easier for him and the other thieves to rob me.?

Before we drove off Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer "what are you going to do about the disapearance of the safes & cash boxes" to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer replied that he would make a report when he got back to the Queanbeyan Police Station.

Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER EVER WROTE IN HIS POLICE BOOK ABOUT MR WORTHS (our solicitor) COMPLAINT ABOUT THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE SAFES AND CASH BOXES, AND Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER MADE A COMPLAINT OR A RECORD OF THE THEFT OF OUR SAFES OR CASH BOXES AT THE QUEANBEYAN POLICE STATION !

Barbara & I then drove halfway to Sydney that night & slept in the cold in the car without blankets & without food for ourselves or our puppies
because we had to save the little money we had for fuel for the car, then in the morning we drove on to be at the Supreme Court by 10am.
Fortunately for us a Supreme Court Judge made an order to allow us back into our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan,
although we did not get back to Queanbeyan until about 9pm 18th April 2002. nearly 24 hours after Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
forced us under threat of arrest to leave our home.
We had been illegally evicted from our home for about 24 hours by Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
When we returned to our property in Queanbeyan from the Supreme Court in Sydney 24 hours later everything of value had been stolen and everything
left behind was trashed. .

Mr Brian Worth ACT Solicitor (and the Butlers) were present all the time that Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) threatened my wife and I.

Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Queanbeyan Police Officer) armed with a pistol

in company with the criminals named below ROBBED US AND WILFULLY DESTROYED OUR PROPERTY

Gemma Mary Christina Reid or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla (she uses different names) ACT or NSW
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla -- Joan Margaret Newman -- Joan Margaret Hunter -- Joan Margaret McManus NSW
Ronald John Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Barry Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- nee Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Sue Smith -- money "launderer" -- (Ronald & Barry Smiths mother) she "laundered" some of the cash taken from our safes with her Credit Cards,
she works for a Tax accountant. in Queanbeyan.
Benjamin Nicholls (stupid idiot solicitor).... Elrington Boardman Allport. solicitors Queanbeyan

The Queanbeyan NSW Police Officer Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the above named criminals
stole cash, safes and auction cash boxes (full of cash) containing a minimum of $250,000 plus gold and silver jewelery and vintage coins worth
thousands of dollars, plus computers and other expensive items and goods from our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan.

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the other criminals also stole thousands of dollars worth of valuable goods and
possesions of ours from our property, then the criminals trashed and destroyed anything that they couldn,t take
The thieves stored most of the stolen goods in a "U-STORE" Self Storage business at Bass Street in Queaneyan under the name of one of the thieves
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, and used a truck from there to move the stolen property, and the thieves used our forklift to load the truck.
Quite a few people in businesses in Silva Avenue on the 18th April 2002 during the day observed the thieves loading the truck (quite a few times)
and removing truck-loads of our goods etc to the Bass Street storage areas..

Because I had the temerity, indeed the audacity to complain to NSW Police about being robbed,
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police one of the thieves
in company with
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW (thief and home invader)
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (orig. Junee NSW) (thief and home invader)
Ronald John Smith -- (orig. Hardyn NSW) (thief and home invader)
engineered the "planting" of a pistol (without any fingerprints on it) in my home then Gilroy promptly arrested me and charged
me with possession of a pistol -- by planting the pistol on me, and arresting and charging me, it was obviously to take the "heat" off themselves for robbing
my wife and I, and to switch the focus over to me.

The pistol was allegedly found in my home by .Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer when I was 400km away in Sydney
in the Supreme Court getting documents to allow me back into my property,

Gilroy did not even have a search warrant, he claims that he was invited to "search" my home and property by one of the thieves
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, who at the time lived at 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW, and who still lives there 7 years later, today.
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla was one of the thieving criminals who broke into our property.

There were no fingerprints on the pistol, no evidence of me ever seeing or owning it (or any gun or weapon) before,
no evidence of me ever being violent or threatening, no criminal activity by me and in the court there were only statements (lies) from
Leslie Charles Gilroy and the other thieving criminals who robbed my wife and I

the presiding Judge threw the charges against me out of court without me or my wife having to give any evedience..

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy charged me with possession of this pistol that he "planted" in my home,because I refused to stop complaining
to NSW Police about being robbed by him and the other criminals.
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) on many occasions before the court case visited our home at
25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW, and threatened my wife and I.

Lots of articles in a local newspaper about a Queanbeyan Police Officer and others robbing us, finally pressured the NSW Police
to have an "investigation".
It was a 5 year long "pretend" investigation, with thousands of lies being told to my wife and I, and accusations made against my wife
and I over the 5 years by the "investigating" detective Dave Kay in the "pretend" Police Investigation, in which time most of the investigation
was done into my wife and I going back thirty years, and very little done into the criminals.."investigator" Detective David Kay, over 5 years
tried to "dig" dirt up against my wife and I, and we had all types of accusations made against us by Detective David Kay,
but we just kept turning up clean. We believe that 5 years worth of accusations were made against my wife and I to try and make us "back-off"
complaining about being robbed by a NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy.

The criminals (we were told by Detective David Kay) were "interviewed" 3 times, and each time they gave statements or recorded interviews
with different storys, yet nothing was done...... PERJURY ... All the criminals (except Gilroy) involved in robbing my wife and I
made sworn statements in the Supreme Court giving one story, then in Detective Kays (or another Detectives) presence on three different
occasions they gave on recordings, or written statements, three more DIFFERENT storys
Detective Dave Kay, (when he finished the "investigation") said that he knew which of the criminals stole our safes and cash boxes on the
night of 17th April 2002, and that he knew who broke into our property, and he said to my wife and I,(off-the-cuff) that he had put a "phone-tap"
on the criminals and he had heard them talking about the robbery, that is how he knew which criminal did what crime.

Detective Dave Kay (so called "investigator") said he was reccomending different charges be laid to the NSW D.P.P on the different criminals
involved, and he named the above named criminals, and the charges that he was recommending each one be charged with,
although he never ever mentioned the criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy.even though we often asked him about his involvement.

We (over 5 years) asked the Investigator Det. Dave Kay about Const.Leslie Charles Gilroys involvement in the crimes committed against us,
but we were never ever given any answer or explanation for Gilroys criminal behaviour..
The "Investigator" Det. Dave Kay said he had recomended to the D.P.P that charges be laid against the criminals, but no mention was ever made
about the criminal Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy.
Police have "internal" investigations if they "investigate" other police.
It has been over a year since these reccomendations have been made to the D.P.P by "investigator" Det. Dave Kay, but there has not been any action.

Obviously, if the police "investigate" police, there will never ever be any justice in the law system, and corrupt police officers will always remain
a problem in our communitys.

Because the NSW Police or NSW Governmant, or Detective David Kay, (the so called "investigator") have never ever given my wife or I
(or our Solicitor or Barrister) any explanation for Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy,s criminal actions, they have obviously no explanation or reasonable
excuse for it, so we can only believe that from his criminal actions Leslie Charles Gilroy was "in" with the thieves and got his "cut" of the cash
& goods and that Leslie Charles Gilroy is just another very "crooked" and "corrupt" NSW Police Officer.
as I have already said, we have no alternative but TO BELIEVE . Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer WAS INVOLVED WITH THE THIEVES,
because of his "nasty attitude" and his "vicious behaviour" and because of his "criminal actions".

By their criminal actions,
Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Queanbeyan Police Officer) armed with a pistol
in company with
Gemma Mary Christina Reid or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla (she uses different names) ACT or NSW
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla -- Joan Margaret Newman -- Joan Margaret Hunter -- Joan Margaret McManus NSW
Ronald John Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Barry Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- nee Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Sue Smith -- money "launderer" -- (Ronald & Barry Smiths mother) she "laundered" some of the cash taken from our safes with her Credit Cards,
she works for a Tax accountant. in Queanbeyan.
Benjamin Nicholls (stupid idiot solicitor).... Elrington Boardman Allport. solicitors Queanbeyan
were directly (and inderictly) responsible for my wife and I losing ALL our money, propertys and possesions that we had accumulated
over 50 years..

Some police must be really "low-life" scum with no morals at all, they lie, and steal and cheat and destroy peoples lives and do not even blink an eyelid.

All our lives Barbara and I were hard working, tax paying, law abiding, god fearing citizens who had always trusted the Police

I suppose its the old classic that one hears about from time to time
DAD WONT DIE QUICKLY ENOUGH FOR US TO GET OUR HANDS ON HIS MONEY ....
so my children (with the help of Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Ploice Officer armed with a pistol) engineered a way to get their hands on dads money & goods,
which by the way, allowed them to get their hands on Barbaras (my second wifes) money and valuables
I suppose it was better than them murdering me for my money, but then I am not so sure

EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN HERE IS THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, SO HELP ME GOD.

CAN THERE EVER BE ANY FAIR JUSTICE WHEN POLICE INVESTIGATE POLICE, AND POLICE "cover-up" FOR POLICE CRIMINALS ?

Leslie Charles Gilroys (NSW Police Officer) viscious and nasty attitude, and Leslie Charles Gilroys unlawful and criminal actions caused my wife and I
to have to flee to South Australia so as to place as many kilometres as possible between this nasty criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy, the corrupt
NSW Police Force and us ....... because of our concerns regarding our personal safety, after what Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol)
and the NSW Police Force had already done to us.
Leslie CharlesGilroy NSW Police Officer and other Queanbeyan Police Officers criminal "actions" and criminal "in-actions" ... plus their gross negligence and total disregard
for our personal welfare and property... and their extreme dishonesty and very, very low moral standards, (behaviour you wouldn,t expect the "upholders of the law" to have) over the last few years are directly responsible for us losing everything that we owned and worked hard for.
***Read the whole story here ***--->. viewforum.php?f=2
employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force
Criminal Negligence, larceny, Felony, embezzlement, conspiracy, hate crime, organised crime, marauder, looter, gangster, ranger, privateer, filibuster; rapparee, sneak thief, spieler,
strong-arm man, blackguard, burglary,
shark, land shark, bushranger, brigand, freebooter, bandit, thug, pirate, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, criminal conversion, looter, cad, larcener, larcenist, brigand, cracksman,
miscreant, rogue, scoundrel, highwayman, stealer, villain, cheat, felon; convict, prisoner, inmate, jail bird, multiple offender, swindler, knave, larcener, pilferer, prig, purloiner, pilferer, rascal,
an employee of Andrew Scipioi Police Commissioner NSW, intimidate, browbeat, Domineer, traiter de haut en bas, regarder de haut en bas, trample down, tread down, trample under foot; ride roughshod over, domineer, tyrannize, inflict, wreak,
put on the screw; be hard upon; bear a heavy hand on, lay a heavy hand on; be down upon, a bully is always a coward,???? , terrify, terrorize,mish kau, boremejsel, boorhamer, kokorroç, detyroj ,
násilník, terorizovat, tyran, klacek, šikanovat, despot, oppressor, tyrant, terorizovat, násilník , bullyboy, mugger, rough, thug, klacek, bludgeon, scourge, šikanovat, lout, tyrannisoida , tyrannize,
abuse, ill treat, ill use, maltreat, manhandle, simputtaa, kallioporakone, brutalisons, brutalisez, brutaliser, brutalisent, b?"uf en boite, tyran, terroriser, petit dur, marteau perforateur, malmener,
garde de prostituée, faire peur, ennuyer, corned-beef, épatant, tyrann, mishandle, mistreat, misuse, rough up, work over, zastrašovat,bruiser, ruffian, thrasher, roister, menace, dastard,remek ,
pompás, parasite, zsarnok, despot, dictator, oppressor, marhahúskonzerv, másokat terrorizáló ember, eroszakos ember, bucko, bully boy, baut, tukang gertak, menggertak, judes, algojo,
tormentor,tiranneggiare,domineer,prepotente, bossy, high handed, overbearing, overpowering, opprimere, martello perforatore, dominatore, postyragh, dominator, postyr, croshvuilley,
braggartaghey, braggartagh, valentão,goon, ruffian, tirânico, rixa, oprimir, maltratar, fanfarrão, maltreat, ameaçar, brutaliza, bedevil, brutalize, mishandle, misuse, bãtãus, tiran, teroriza, terorist,
târâie-brâu, om certãret, nu lãsa în pace, intimida, huligan, grozav, ciomãgar, zlostavljati , zastrašivati, siledžija, assailant , matón, punk, översittare,belâli, zulmetmek, zorlamak, zorba,
autocratic, autocratical, despot, extortioner, extortionist, kiralik haydut, kabadayi, hücum, ponce, vandal,bullyboy, bullyboys, bullying, bullyrag, bullyragged, bullyragging, bullyrags, drug dealer/user, narcotraficante, traficante de drogas, uyusturucu saticisi, uyusturucu madde saticisi, revendeur de drogue,dief, zlodìj, tyv, steler, dief, stelisto, varas, pipetti, näytteenottoputki, voleur, Dieb, lladre, ?, tolvaj, þjófur, pencuri, pencoleng, pencilok, bajingan, alap-alap, gadaí., ladro, ladra, maarliagh,
braddee, ,vjedhës, ookol, tyv, ladron, hòrtadó, zlodziej, ladrão, tâlhar, pungas, pramatie, hot, gãinar, borfas slaidear, mèirleach, gadaiche, lopov, ladrón, fufuruman, mwizi, mwivi, tjuv,
magnanákaw, hirsiz, ogry, lleidr, chwiwgi, izigebengu, kleptes, aversor, clepta, ereptor, fur, fure, furem, fures, furibus, furis, furs, furum, phur, phurim, praedo, praedones, praedonum, raptor,
gannabh, tâyush, tossicomane duro, drogato, stoffmisbruker, narkoman, unkiejay, janado, viciado em drogas, drogado, drug fiend, narkoman, yonqui , drogadicto,
adicto a drogas duras, knarkare, uyusturucu bagimlisi , esrarkes, eroinman, sowbird, pothead, kriminalistik og antropometri inden for retsvæsenet, bødestraf, kriminel abort, voldsgen, strafferet, strafferetlig forfølgning mod en dommer, strafferet, strafferetlig forfølgning mod en dommer,
strafferetlige foelger, straffesag, stride mod straffelovgivningen, ulovlig svangerskabsafbrydelse, kriminalitetsgen, snood, malicious, mischievous, nasty, vicious, misdadig, crimineel,
krimulo, krima, til sakar, rikollinen, culprit, rikoksentekijä, malfaiteur, misdiediger, misdiedich, verbrecherisch, verbrecher, kriminell, büntetojogi, bûnügyi , bûnözõ, bûnös, bunvádi., cumi-cumi,
penjahat, geladak, malfattore, penjahat, jahat, oolee, olkeyr, kyndagh, kimmagh, kriminal, criminoso, delicvent, lochdach, zlocinac, zlocinacki, zlikovac, kriminalac, delictivo, förbrytare,
brottsling, kriminell, kriminal, brottslig, cinayet, ceza, canice, suçlu, suç olusturan, sabikali, crimen, crimine, criminis, damnatorum, damnatus, derschadra penala, facinorosissimus,
facinorosus, malefici, maleficis, maleficos, nefaria, nefariam, nefarie, nefario, nefarium, nocens, nocentes, nocenti, noxia, noxiorum, noxius, RM:derschader penal, RM:dretgira penala,
scelerate, sceleratiora, sceleratis, sceleratius, scelestus, tribunal penal., zkorumpovaný, zkomolený, zkažený, rozleptat, prohnilý, prodejný, podplatit, poškodit, narušit, korumpovat, komolit, kazit, corrupt output, forvrænget output,foutieve output, turmeltunut, lahjoa,
corrompu, corrompre, vicier, vénal, soudoyer, pourrir, pourri, pervertir, falsifier, altérer, verdorben, bestechlich, erkölcstelen, korup, buruk, berselingkuh, corrotto, milley, loau, cleaynaghey,
korrupt, fordervet, corrupto, abastardar, corupe, corupt, pervertit, altera, decãzut, deformat, imoral, infecta, mitui , ademeni, perverti, viciat, rãu, schimonosi, se corupe, se strica, strica, stricat,
stropsi, venal, otrãvi, fail, foil, brìb, pokvariti, pokvaren, podmitljiv, podmicivati, corrupto, corrompido, corromperse, corromper, malear, hacer algo peor, estragar, degradar, adulterar, skada,
yozlasmis, rüsvetçi, rüsvet vermek, mahvetmek, bulastirmak, bozulmus, bozmak, bayagi, bastan çikarmak, ayartmak, ahlaksiz, çürütmek,yiyici, pwdr, llygru, llygredig, llwgr, braen, disingenuous; hollow, sincere, parthis mendacior; forsworn, dishonorable; unconscientious, unscrupulous; fraudulent; knavish; disgraceful; (disreputable); wicked, me hile, mashtrues,
i pandershëm, prolhaný, nepoctivý, nekalý, neèestný, patologisk proces, falsk franchise, unfaire praktijken in de moderne franchising,vilpillinen ,epärehellinen, de mauvaise foi, déloyal,
malhonnête, indélicat, unehrlich, tisztességtelen, nem becsületes, becstelen, tidak jujur, selingkuh, curang , berselingkuh, disonesto, mee-ynrick, braddagh, uærlig,despenteado, desonesto,
desleal, infiel , necurat, necinstit, lãturalnic, incorect, nepošten, necist, necastan, deshonesto, tramposo,nada honrado, fraudulento,falso , engañoso, él de no verdad, ohederlig, oärlig,
dürüst olmayan, sahtekâr, namussuz, karaktersiz, hileli, serefsiz, aldatici, anonest.,
Lies - them gënjeshtra,një tufë me gënjeshtra, gënjej, ligger, rrenacak,lhár, valehtelija, menteur, lügner, hazudozó, penipu, pembohong, dajal,bugiardo. breagerey. løgner, mentiroso, intrujão,
bandoleiro, mincinos, breugair.,lažov, lažljivac, mentiroso, lögnare, yalanci, palavraci, celwyddwr,[/size]
employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force
[*] Can you trust [/size]Mander Toyota of Queanbeyan?
[*] Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota is a liar & perjurer!
[*] Fraudster: Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
[*] Fraud: Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
[*] Fraud: Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- central west NSW
[*] Fraud: Detective David Kay NSW Police Investigator
[*] Fraud: Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- dickhead and idiot
[*] Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS [/list][/b]

READ ABOUT MORE THIEVES, CROOKS, ROBBERS, SCAMMERS AND OUTLAWS
Andrew Phillip Scipione,NSW cop Gary Worboys, NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota Qbn,Benjamin Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT Qbn,Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOTS,Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Keuning THIEF, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Payne THIEF, Mark McDonald QBN,Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR
Perjurer and liar at Mander Toyota Qbn
Haden Engineering Mitchell employ a prison convict jailbird
IDIOT Queanbeyan Lawyers Elrington Boardman Allport
Idiot Queanbeyan Solicitor Benjamin Nicholls
Corrupt LIAR NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Phillip Scipione
Armed robber, terrorist NSW corrupt cop Leslie Charles Gilroy
Liar NSW crooked cop Gary Worboys
Thief, home invader and drug dealer Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla
Liar, bullshit artist, NSW cop Detective Dave Kay
Thug, thief and idiot Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla
Criminal iar and perjurer Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota Qbn
Criminal house breaker and thief Tracey Anne Ganzerla
Drug addict, thief and adulteress Belinda Jane Ganzerla
Hooker, prostitute,brothel madam and thief Joan Margaret Ganzerla
GanzerlaCriminalsHomeInvadersThievesLloydBelindaTraceyEugeneThief.JPG
http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2
GanzerlaCriminalsHomeInvadersThievesLloydBelindaTraceyEugeneThief.JPG (40.83 KiB) Viewed 14171 times
AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNswCopGaryWorboysCorruptNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptNswCop 1.jpg
Andrew Phillip Scipione Corrupt Crooked NSW Police Officer Gary Worboys Corrupt Crooked NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Corrupt Crooked NSW Cop
AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNswCopGaryWorboysCorruptNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptNswCop 1.jpg (15.26 KiB) Viewed 13766 times
devil9.gif
AndrewPhillipScipione,LeslieCharlesGilroy,DaveKay,GaryWorboys,LloydGanzerla,BelindaGanzerla,BelindaKeuning,TraceyGanzerla,GenwGanzerla,EugeneClevelandGanzerla
devil9.gif (4.67 KiB) Viewed 13692 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 25 times in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

Detective Nasser Battal another crooked Andrew Scipione cop

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:06 pm

corrupt NSW cop Detective Nasser Battal another crooked Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW crooked cop
Haden Engineering Mitchell IDIOTS,Mander Toyota Qbn IDIOTS,Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS,Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist corrupt NSW cop, Gary Worboys LIAR NSW cop, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT NSW cop, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief & ex-convict, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief & drug junkie, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla home invader thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla madam thief, Mark McDonald perjurer, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief, Mander Toyota employ liar, Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR,
rogue NSW cop secretly dealing drugs, tipping off bikie gangs and accepting bribes - Detective Nasser Battal another crooked cop - improper associations between police and criminals = leaked sensitive information to a bikie-gang member before a murder trial - The trial was over the murder of Ashur Audisho, a 21-year-old Sydney DJ who was allegedly gunned down by Assyrian gang members at Fairfield Heights and was feared the information was being used to threaten witnesses
stupid lawyers Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOT Lawyers Queanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32
"READ ABOUT THIS DRUG USER AND DRUG DEALER, HOME INVADER, THUG, TERRORIST, CRIMINAL EX CONVICT AND JAILBIRD BURGLAR Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla :shock: "CLICK-ON-HERE" :shock:

The Australian version of Watergate = "Andrew Phillip SkippioniGate" = Aussie Watergate

"Leslie Charles GilroyGate" = Australian Watergate

"READ ABOUT THIS DRUG USER AND DRUG DEALER, HOME INVADER, THUG, TERRORIST, CRIMINAL EX CONVICT AND JAILBIRD BURGLAR Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla

Read about another friend of Gary Worboys, someone else he "protected" a prostitute, Brothel Madam, hooker, thief, house breaker, home invader and thief Joan Marhgaret Ganzerla "CLICK HERE"

Eugene Ganzerla NSW "ThugGate" = Standover man
Andrew Phillip Scipione,NSW cop Gary Worboys, NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota Qbn,Benjamin Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT Qbn,Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOTS,Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Ganzerla THIEF, Belinda Jane Keuning THIEF, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Ganzerla THIEF, Tracey Anne Payne THIEF, Mark McDonald QBN,Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR
GaryWorboysCorruptNswCopAndrewPhillipScipioneCrookedNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCrookedNswCopCorruptNswCops 3.JPG
Gary Worboys corrupt NSW Police Officer Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt crooked NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy corrupt crooked Police Officer
GaryWorboysCorruptNswCopAndrewPhillipScipioneCrookedNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCrookedNswCopCorruptNswCops 3.JPG (15.79 KiB) Viewed 13696 times
Attachments
AndrewPhillipScipioneGaryWorboysLeslieCharlesGilroyLloydGanzerlaGeneGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaBelindaGanzerlaBelindaKeuning.GIF
AndrewPhillipScipione,LeslieCharlesGilroy,DaveKay,GaryWorboys,LloydGanzerla,BelindaGanzerla,BelindaKeuning,TraceyGanzerla
AndrewPhillipScipioneGaryWorboysLeslieCharlesGilroyLloydGanzerlaGeneGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaBelindaGanzerlaBelindaKeuning.GIF (4.42 KiB) Viewed 13688 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 am, edited 32 times in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

THEY'RE the most corrupt cops in NSW Andrew Scipioni

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm

THEY'RE the most corrupt cops in NSW Andrew Scipioni
Haden Engineering Mitchell IDIOTS,Mander Toyota Qbn IDIOTS,Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS,Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist corrupt NSW cop, Gary Worboys LIAR NSW cop, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT NSW cop, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief & ex-convict, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief & drug junkie, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla home invader thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla madam thief, Mark McDonald perjurer, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief, Mander Toyota employ liar, Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR,The leak sparked a full-scale investigation that began in May last year. It resulted in the officer resigning in disgrace, and no charges were laid over the breach.
The case of Nathan McCulloch, 39, shows in long-serving [*] cop can be lured to the ``dark side'' - THEY'RE the most corrupt cops in NSW, yes here are more of Andrew Scipioni,s corrupt criminal [*] cop- McCulloch wasunder scrutiny over his links with members of an outlaw bikie gang and claims that it imported anabolic steroids and sold them to fellow officers.He and his wife, Elisa McCulloch, 40, also a Tamworth senior constable with 20 years' experience, pleaded guilty on June 19 this year to involvement in the drug ring. Elisa McCulloch escaped conviction but her husband, who admitted to several charges of supplying and possessing steroidal agents, paid a hefty fine.Almost 3000 complaints have been made to the PIC in the past year concerning activities including protecting drug dealers, bribery and sexual assault.

criminal corrupt cops employed by [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47]Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop the Commissioner New South Wales Police[/url]
READ ABOUT ONE OF [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47]Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop CRIMINAL COPS LESLIE CHARLES GILROY A THIEF -- :shock: "CLICK-HERE" :shock:[/url]

READ ABOUT THESE OUTLAW CORRUPT THIEVING NSW COPS EMPLOYED BY COMMISSIONER SCIPIONI HERE http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/s ... 5795342749
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49

The Australian version of Watergate = "Andrew Phillip SkippioniGate" = Aussie Watergate

"READ ABOUT THIS DRUG USER AND DRUG DEALER, HOME INVADER, THUG, TERRORIST, CRIMINAL EX CONVICT AND JAILBIRD BURGLAR Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla

Read about another friend of Gary Worboys, someone else he "protected" a prostitute, Brothel Madam, hooker, thief, house breaker, home invader and thief Joan Marhgaret Ganzerla "CLICK HERE"

AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNswCopGaryWorboysCorruptNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptNswCop 2.jpg
Andrew Phillip Scipione Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW Cop Gary Worboys corrupt NSW Cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Corrupt NSW Cop Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW Cop Gary Worboys corrupt NSW Cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Corrupt NSW Cop
AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNswCopGaryWorboysCorruptNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptNswCop 2.jpg (32.01 KiB) Viewed 13777 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 am, edited 21 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Scipioni,s corrupt bribe cops fabricated falsified evidence

Postby AussieJohnAct » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 am

Andrew Phillip Scipioni,s corrupt bribe NSW cops fabricated falsified evidence
corrupt [*] cop fabricated evidence to falsely prosecute a man for a 1991 robbery. [*] cop accepts bribe. The pic has heard members of Taskforce Magnum falsified evidence to charge a man, known as C11, with an armed robbery at Danny's Seafood Restaurant in the Sydney suburb of La Perouse [*] Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop corrupt cops fabricated evidence

Read about [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32]this thug, house breaker, home invader, robber, liar, criminal Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla :shock: "CLICK HERE" :shock:[/url]

Ben Nicholls IDIOT solicitor Queanbeyan NSW acts like a crooked corrupt lawyer viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31

READ MORE ABOUT COMMISSIONER ANDREW SCIPIONI CRIMINAL COPS WHO FABRICATE EVEDIENCE HERE
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-67845700.html
GaryWorboysCorruptNswCopAndrewPhillipScipioneCrookedNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCrookedNswCopCorruptNswCops 3.JPG
Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW Cop Gary Worboys corrupt NSW Cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Corrupt NSW Cop Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW Cop Gary Worboys corrupt NSW Cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Corrupt NSW Cop
GaryWorboysCorruptNswCopAndrewPhillipScipioneCrookedNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCrookedNswCopCorruptNswCops 3.JPG (15.79 KiB) Viewed 13704 times
AndrewPhillipScipione,GaryWorboys,LeslieCharlesGilroy,LloydGanzerla,BelindaGanzerla,BelindaKeuning,TraceyGanzerla,EugeneGanzerla,GeneGanzerla 1.jpg
Andrew Phillip Scipione,Detective Dave Kay,NSW cop liar Gary Worboys,NSW cop thief Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota,Mark Mcdonald,Shirley Moore,Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers,Fraud Ben Nicholls Solicitor Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Keuning thief, Tracey Anne Payne thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla thief,
AndrewPhillipScipione,GaryWorboys,LeslieCharlesGilroy,LloydGanzerla,BelindaGanzerla,BelindaKeuning,TraceyGanzerla,EugeneGanzerla,GeneGanzerla 1.jpg (35.15 KiB) Viewed 13696 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:47 am, edited 14 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

More of Andrew Phillip Scipione crooked cops caught

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:35 am

More of Andrew Phillip Scipione crooked NSW cops caught
crooked Liverpool Detective Nasser Battal and
a second corrupt [*] cop, codenamed "LP1". employees of Commissioner Andrew Scipioni admitted pocketing thousands of dollars from an extortion racket have been suspended without pay, NSW Police Commissioner [*] Andrew Phillip Scipione [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45]NSW cop[/url]

Read about [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47]this NSW brothel madam, prostitute, hooker, fraudster and thief Joan Margaret Ganzerla thief, house breakere, home invader thieflooter :shock: "CLICK HERE" :shock:[/url]

Detective David Kay NSW Police "pretend" investigator lied during police investigation viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30

see all about these 2 criminal crooked [*] cop employees of [*] Andrew Phillip Scipione NSW cop NSW Police Commissioner HERE

"READ ABOUT THIS DRUG USER AND DRUG DEALER, HOME INVADER, THUG, TERRORIST, CRIMINAL EX CONVICT AND JAILBIRD BURGLAR [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23]Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla[/url]

Read about another friend of Gary Worboys, someone else he "protected" a prostitute, Brothel Madam, hooker, thief, house breaker, home invader and thief [*] [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27]Joan Margaret Ganzerla "CLICK HERE"[/url]

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49

AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNswCopGaryWorboysCorruptNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptNswCop 1.jpg
Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW Cop Gary Worboys corrupt NSW Cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Corrupt NSW Cop Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt NSW Cop Gary Worboys corrupt NSW Cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Corrupt NSW Cop
AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNswCopGaryWorboysCorruptNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptNswCop 1.jpg (15.26 KiB) Viewed 13682 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 am, edited 14 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Compensation for lawyer after wrongful arrest” Scipione

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:54 am

Compensation for lawyer after wrongful arrest by corrupt NSW cops” IDIOT Andrew Phillip Scipione
wrongful [*] arrest and [*] false imprisonment - displayed [*] signs of aggression - It was [*] an unjust arrest, it was a wrong arrest - Ms Turner [*] called the [*] police station to complain about her treatment - bullied by [*] cop - the [*] police service and falsifying records to attempt to cover their own asses after the fact is absolutely a [*] crime - unlawful acts of these two corrupt [*] cop - threatened [*] with intimidatory action by NSW [*] police - falsely accused of a [*] terrorist act - conceals identities of [*] corrupt NSW [*] cop Andrew Phillip Scipione - police [*] officers perverting the course of justice - Another "lowlife" Andrew Phillip Scipione [*] nasty NSW cop
YES ANOTHER COP INVESTIGATES COP named and shamed just like Detective Dave Kay "investigated" [*] crooked criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy Sydney Morning Herald [*] concealsidentities of corrupt NSW [*] cops: Why? Because it ‘doesn’t add anything to [*] the story’ Friday October 09th 2009, 4:35 pm
Mander Toyota employ perjuror & liar viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45

Mark McDonald Qbn liar & perjuror viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44
READ MORE HERE http://machinegunkeyboard.com/?p=665
[*] Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS [/list][/size][/b]

GaryWorboysCorruptNswCopAndrewPhillipScipioneCrookedNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCrookedNswCopCorruptNswCops 2.jpg
GaryWorboysCorruptNswCopAndrewPhillipScipioneCrookedNswCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCrookedNswCopCorruptNswCops 2.jpg (7.27 KiB) Viewed 13653 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 am, edited 9 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Minister,"Scipione,s NSW cops are the most corrupt!"

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 am

Minister,"Scipione,s NSW cops are the most corrupt!"
document includes more mundane details about Mr Debus' personal life - police officer Mick Drury, whoseshooting by an unknown assailant - allegations around corrupt NSW detective - drama about NSW police corruption - police corruption, revealing - corrupt law enforcement and justice in Australia - the NSW Police Force were the most corrupt agency in Australia - police corruption, drinking habits - Crime Commission's secret file - confidential - not for distribution - Minister,"Scipioni,s NSW cops are the most corrupt
Haden Engineering Mitchell IDIOTS,Mander Toyota Qbn IDIOTS,Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS,Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist corrupt NSW cop, Gary Worboys LIAR NSW cop, Andrew Phillip Scipione IDIOT NSW cop, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief & ex-convict, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief & drug junkie, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla home invader thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla madam thief, Mark McDonald perjurer, Ben Nicholls Solicitor IDIOT, Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers IDIOTS, Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief, Mander Toyota employ liar, Detective Dave Kay NSW cop LIAR,Minister believes NSW cops most corrupt
* Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla Queanbeyan NSW jail bird thief & liar ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23
Friday, 03 October 2008
A senior federal Labor minister has had his political allegiances, views on police corruption, drinking habits, friendships and other personal details secretly documented by the nation's peak criminal intelligence body,

The Australian Crime Commission's secret file the the Minister for Home Affairs, Bob Debus, details his conduct and conversations with senior officials whom he met at a dinner in the Northern Territory in April.

The file was written by one of the ACC's most senior officers, general manager Chris Enright, and is marked "confidential - not for distribution".

It includes several potentially embarrassing and personal details about Mr Debus and describes his relationships with former prime ministers Gough Whitlam and Paul Keating, including his apparent "awe" of both men.

It is understood Mr Debus and Prime Minister Kevin Rudd were informed of the contents of the document about 10 days ago and were furious. One source said Mr Debus, whose portfolio includes the crime commission, had demanded an explanation from the ACC's CEO Alastair Milroy.

Last night, Mr Debus told The Age that the contents of the document were not sanctioned by the ACC and that the personal observations of the author "were subjective, naive and in many respects grossly inaccurate".

The file is believed to have been written like a "contact report" compiled by police after they meet a crime target. It is understood the file was saved to the ACC database without being properly locked down, meaning it could be accessed by many ACC staff.

A former senior security official told The Age that it was highly inappropriate for any security or police agency to record details about a government minister, let alone the minister responsible for law enforcement and justice in Australia.
========================================================================
In a statement sent to The Age newspaper last night, Mr Milroy denied the commission had a file on Mr Debus and described the Enright document as "unofficial personal notes".

Mr Milroy said the ACC had launched two investigations: one into the preparation of the "uncorroborated" notes by an ACC staff member, and another into the accessing and misuse of the material by a third party.

The Debus file says that Mr Enright, federal police commander Dave Bachi, Attorney-General's Department assistant secretary John Boersig and other officials met Mr Debus, his partner Leela Smith - "a native of Malaysia" - and two of his staffers at a restaurant in the Northern Territory in April this year.

The document states: "Minister Debus (was) consuming gin and tonic (and his) partner Leela drinking tonic.

"Minister very comfortable with ACC paying for drinks with him, his wife and each member of their party."

After the party went to its table, the document says that "Minister Debus comfortable drinking red wine until several bottles expended, then moved on to white wine".

The document states that Mr Debus talked about "his role/life in politics � (and that he has) moved in and out of power over 30 years".

It reveals Mr Debus talked in detail about "his admiration for Paul Keating" as well as "his relationship with Gough Whitlam, who he regards as a father figure/mentor".

The document states: "Whitlam has supported minister throughout his political life including coming to his home in the Blue Mountains of NSW and joining him in rallies, etc."

On Mr Keating, Mr Debus is recorded as having an "admiration" for the former Labor leader while also stating that "he understood that this might not be a popular view".

The document states that Mr Debus "marvelled at Keating's ability to articulate and function in politics - appeared both in awe of Keating and Whitlam".
==========================================================================================
The document details Mr Debus' view on police corruption, revealing that he "believes that the NSW Police Force were the most corrupt agency in Australia until his friend (Justice James Wood) went through the purging royal commission".

"(Mr Debus) indicated that in his political role, he has since provided Justice Wood with less controversial tasks/appointments but considers Justice Wood a friend." Former NSW Supreme Court judge James Wood currently heads an inquiry into child protection in NSW.

The document also reveals that Mr Debus spoke about "his life working with ABC radio" and working with some NGO agencies and that one of the minister's close friends produced Blue Murder, the 1995 television drama about NSW police corruption. The document states that Mr Debus "believes the series a documentary" and that he had an "in-depth knowledge of the allegations around (corrupt NSW detective Roger) Rogerson, (criminal) Neddy Smith � and rattled off names of NSW police portrayed in that series".

The document states that Mr Debus' partner, Leela Smith, is "a native of Malaysia" who used to work for NSW police where she sat next to police officer Mick Drury, whose shooting by an unknown assailant in 1984 was depicted in Blue Murder.

Mr Enright stresses in the document that Mr Debus had commented on several occasions that the ACC was a high- performing agency.

The document includes more mundane details about Mr Debus' personal life.

A former senior security source told The Age that any senior intelligence or law enforcement officer should know that it was a legal requirement to keep all documents and that they might one day be publicly scrutinised, either through freedom of information requests or in other ways.

"The decision to write that document shows shocking judgement. Any intelligence files that mention ministers must be written with utmost care and with the view that the minister would be happy to see it," the security source said.
==============================================
* Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW thief & liar ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24
[*] Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS [/list][/size][/b]

AndrewPhillipScipione,GaryWorboys,LeslieCharlesGilroy,LloydGanzerla,BelindaGanzerla,BelindaKeuning,TraceyGanzerla,EugeneGanzerla,GeneGanzerla 1.jpg
Andrew Phillip Scipione,Detective Dave Kay,NSW cop liar Gary Worboys,NSW cop thief Leslie Charles Gilroy, Haden Engineering Mitchell,Mander Toyota,Mark Mcdonald,Shirley Moore,Elrington Boardman Allport Lawyers,Fraud Ben Nicholls Solicitor Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla thief, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla thief, Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Ganzerla thief, Belinda Jane Keuning thief, Tracey Anne Payne thief, Joan Margaret Ganzerla thief,
AndrewPhillipScipione,GaryWorboys,LeslieCharlesGilroy,LloydGanzerla,BelindaGanzerla,BelindaKeuning,TraceyGanzerla,EugeneGanzerla,GeneGanzerla 1.jpg (35.15 KiB) Viewed 13688 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Andrew Phillip Scipione,s criminal police officers in NSW

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:09 am

Andrew Phillip Scipione,s corrupt criminal NSW cops - Leslie Charles Gilroy, armed robber corrupt NSW cop
READ more ABOUT Andrew Phillip Scipione,s criminal police officers in NSW
SEE HERE MORE ABOUT the NSW POLICE COMMISSIONER ANDREW SCIPIONE crooked COPS http://www.smuggled.com/nswpol1.htm

[url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47]The Australian version ofWatergate = "Andrew Phillip SkippioniGate" = Aussie Watergate[/url]

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

guilty Samuel Foster crim cop employee of Andrew Scipione

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 am

corrupt NSW cop Samuel Foster criminal NSW cop employee of IDIOT Andrew Phillip Scipione
Corrupt cop gets minimum five and a half years - corrupt former Crime Commission officer who admitted to involvement
in fake drug busts will spend at least five and a half years in jail. Samuel Foster, 43, today pleaded guilty in the NSW District Court a string of drug,
robbery, corruption and deception charges relating to fake drug busts - charged after a Police Integrity Commission investigation in 2004. Judge Deborah Sweeney sentenced Foster to seven-and-a-half years prison, with a non-parole period - pleaded guilty of the NSW District Court toa string of drug,
robbery, corruption and deception charges relating to fake drug bustsSamuel Foster criminal cop employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione ANOTHER BENT NSW COP

Constable Leslie Charles Gilroy Armed Robber
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

There’s nothing as corrupt as a Scipione crooked cop

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 am

There’s nothing as corrupt as a Andrew Phillip Scipione corrupt and crooked NSW cop
all atheist cops = corrupt cops as an
Aussie cop, and NSW cops areeven MORE corrupt, Australian Police actually get involved in selling and running the drug trade rather than prosecuting it and the solution is to give these corrupt cops Bibles? Really? When you have to rely onthe word of liddle baby Jesus to stop bent coppers from running the drug trade I think you are getting pretty desperate. How about prosecute corrupt Australian cops instead?There’s nothing as corrupt as an NSW cop

* home invasion and daylight robbery drug injector house breaker Tracey Anne Ganzerla NSW thief and liar ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25
READ MORE HERE http://tumeke.blogspot.com/2009/09/lidd ... rrupt.html
[*] Fraud: Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31]central west NSW[/url]

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Next

Return to Corrupt Australian Police