Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- incompetent dickhead and idiot

Click on Image or Text below to go to detailed TOPICS [lower] of CORRUPT COPS.

Menu: Fighting police rogues & scum; and other criminal parasites.
  1. Can you trust Mander Toyota Queanbeyan?
  2. Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota is a liar & perjurer!
  3. Dirk Nierop's battle against "bent" NSW coppers
  4. Fraudster: Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
  5. Fraud: Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
  6. Fraud: Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- central west NSW
  7. Fraud: Detective David Kay NSW Police Investigator
  8. Fraud: Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- dickhead and idiot
  9. Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS

John Reid exposes the many examples of police corruption right around Australia, including the blatant criminal fraud, at gunpoint by the scum parasite police 'officer' Leslie Charles Gilroy of Queanbeyan, but, as shown, corruption like this is standard conduct for police in Australia.

Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- incompetent dickhead and idiot

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:20 am

BelindaJaneGanzerla KeuningBelindaJane viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43 PayneTraceyAnne TraceyAnneGanzerla - Payne viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25 LloydStephenGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23 GeneGanzerla EugeneClevelandGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24 JoanMargaretGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27 RonaldJohnSmith viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28 GemmaHopeHunterReidGemmaNewmanGemmaGanzerlaGemmaMcManusGemma viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29 LeslieCharlesGilroy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22 AndrewPhillipScipione viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47 DavidIanWright viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p467 MichaelWilliamKelly viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p468 NeilStephenDanielAutomotive viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p469 Zlatko Straka viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p470 AnthonyGordonFitzgeraldQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p471 WaldemarPolonski viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p472 BrianEdmundWorthSolicitor viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p479 AustLawPublish viewforum.php?f=2 ManderToyotaQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45 BenjaminNichollsSolicitorQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31 ElringtonBoadmanAllportSolicitorsQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32 DetectiveDaveKayQueanbeyanPolice viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30 AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptDaveKayNswPoliceCorruptGaryWorboysCrookedCopRonaldJohnSmithThiefDarwinHadenEngineeringCanberraManderToyotaBrianWorthSolicitorCanberraPoliceCorruptionPoliceCrime
THE HOME INVASION - HOUSE & BUSINESS BREAK-IN - THEFT - DESTRUCTION
On the evening of 17th April 2002, Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) of the NSW Queanbeyan Police, and without
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy giving any reasons, Gilroy forced my wife and I, with stand over tactics, nasty threats and the threat of
arrest, to leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW , where our (property) home and businesses, and all our money
and possessions were.
This was all witnessed by Mr Brian Worth an ACT solicitor who was present all the time, and Mr James & Mrs Barbara Butler
of Nowra who happened to be visiting.us at the time.

After being threatened, "stood-over" and many nasty & vicious threats of arrest by Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) my wife and I
were so terrified (and shaken) we relucantly left our (property) home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue, Qbn, NSW on advice from our Solicitor
Mr Brian Worth who was present.. (the Butlers also witnessed this)
Const.Leslie Charles Gilroy did not give me, or my wife, or our Solicitor Mr Brian Worth any reasons for us having to leave our property
and home otherwise he would arrest us.

Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) called me aside and told me that if Barbara & I did not leave our home, it appeared to Mr Worth that
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol) would arrest us, so I said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
that we wanted to get some of our clothes, belongings & my heart tablets from our residence at the rear.of the property (we were being "held-prisioner"
near the front of the property by the "home-invaders")
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would not let me go down the yard to my home, he made me remain at the front of the property
while Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer , Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) , Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith and
Barbara (my wife) went the 100 metres to our home at the rear of our property.

The front door had been smashed , (while some of the criminals were holding Barbara and I prisoners at the front of our property, others
had smashed their way into our home) and Barbara walking to the rear where we had an other office in a caged secure area, Barbara noticed immediately
that the lock to the caged area had also been smashed and she immediately noticed that 3 cash boxes (2 for the Auction business & 1 for the Battery business)
and our two safes were not there.

The Safes had approximately $150,000 in cash (some of this "vendors" money from my Auction business) ...plus some valuable coins & other valuable
things that I owned, plus ALL Barbaras jewelery, personal papers & other valuables etc ...there were also some small valuable items that belonged to vendors
in the safes, and a small cash box belonging to Barbaras son Cameron with his bank books & cards etc and $1600 in cash .... the 3 cash boxes
had $46,000 in each of them ($138,000 total in the three cash boxes, this does not include coins)

BarbaraI immediately said to Gemma Reid,(one of the thieves and home-invaders) "where are the safes & cash boxes" to which Gemma Reid replied
"I haven't been down here"
Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor and Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer both heard what Barbara said to Gemma Reid
and both of them heard Gemma Reid's (criminal-home invader-thief) reply.
Barbara then said to Mr Brian Worth ... "Brian .. can you come and have a look at this" ... then Mr Worth walked over ... & Barbara said "Brian, this is where the
safes should be" ....
Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor just stood there & looked, then Barbara pointed to where the cash boxes should have been..... Barbara was really shocked &
"dumfounded" that our cash boxes and safes had been removed so quickly.

Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor then said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
"Gilroy can you make a note in your Police book about the safes & cash boxes being stolen" to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
replied that he would..
Barbara got a coat for me & a coat for her, her handbag, mobile phones & my heart tablets, thats all Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
would let Barbara take, plus our two small puppies, then Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor, Leslie Charles Gilroy
NSW Police Officer and Gemma Reid (criminal, thief & home invader) and Barbara then walked back up to the front of the property
where our businesses were to where I was still being held a prisioner against my will.

Barbara immediately told me about the dissapearance of the cash boxes & the safes, this made me very, very upset, & I started to plead
with Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer to go down & look for our cash boxes and safes.
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer just kepty ignoring my pleas & he just kept threatening me with arrest if I did not get off
my property & out of Queanbeyan immediately..

Mr Brian Worth (my solicitor) finally talked Barbara & I into leaving our home telling us that it appeared Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
would arrest Barbara and I if we did not leave immediately.
Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) told Baerbara and I that if we were to go to Sydney next morning to the Supreme Court, Mr Worth would organise everything
with Barristers in the Supremje Court there & we would be allowed back into our property (home & businesses).
I kept pleading with Leslie Charles Gilroy to look for our safes & cash boxes as we had very little money with them gone, but when Leslie Charles Gilroy
NSW Police Officer became "very, very nasty" with my refusal to leave.
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer said to me in front of Mr Brian Worth my solicitor, and James and Barbara Butler
friends of our who happened to be visiting at the time from Nowra NSW. that if he saw me in Queanbeyan that night he
(Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer) would arrest me and lock-me-up.-----was this to make it easier for him and the other thieves to rob me.?

Before we drove off Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
"what are you going to do about the disapearance of the safes & cash boxes"
to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer replied that he would make a report when he got back to the
Queanbeyan Police Station.

Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER EVER WROTE IN HIS POLOICE BOOK ABOUT MR WORTHS (our solicitor) COMPLAINT ABOUT THE DISAPPEARANCE
OF THE SAFES AND CASH BOXES, AND Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER MADE A COMPLAINT OR A RECORD OF THE THEFT OF OUR SAFES OR
CASH BOXES AT THE QUEANBEYAN POLICE STATION !

Barbara & I then drove halfway to Sydney that night & slept in the cold in the car without blankets & without food for ourselves or our puppies
because we had to save the little money we had for fuel for the car, then in the morning we drove on to be at the Supreme Court by 10am.
Fortunately for us a Supreme Court Judge made an order to allow us back into our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan,
although we did not get back to Queanbeyan until about 9pm 18th April 2002. nearly 24 hours after Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
forced us under threat of arrest to leave our home.
We had been illegally evicted from our home for about 24 hours by Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
When we returned to our property in Queanbeyan from the Supreme Court in Sydney 24 hours later everything of value had been stolen and everything
left behind was trashed. .

Mr Brian Worth ACT Solicitor (and the Butlers) were present all the time that Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) threatened my wife and I.

Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Queanbeyan Police Officer) armed with a pistol

in company with the criminals named below ROBBED US AND WILFULLY DESTROYED OUR PROPERTY

Gemma Mary Christina Reid or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla (she uses different names) ACT or NSW
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla -- Joan Margaret Newman -- Joan Margaret Hunter -- Joan Margaret McManus NSW
Ronald John Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Barry Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- nee Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Sue Smith -- money "launderer" -- (Ronald & Barry Smiths mother) she "laundered" some of the cash taken from our safes with her Credit Cards,
she works for a Tax accountant. in Queanbeyan.
Benjamin Nicholls (stupid idiot solicitor).... Elrington Boardman Allport. solicitors Queanbeyan

The Queanbeyan NSW Police Officer Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the above named criminals
stole cash, safes and auction cash boxes (full of cash) containing a minimum of $250,000 plus gold and silver jewelery and vintage coins worth
thousands of dollars, plus computers and other expensive items and goods from our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan.

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the other criminals also stole thousands of dollars worth of valuable goods and
possesions of ours from our property, then the criminals trashed and destroyed anything that they couldn,t take
The thieves stored most of the stolen goods in a "U-STORE" Self Storage business at Bass Street in Queaneyan under the name of one of the thieves
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, and used a truck from there to move the stolen property, and the thieves used our forklift to load the truck.
Quite a few people in businesses in Silva Avenue on the 18th April 2002 during the day observed the thieves loading the truck (quite a few times)
and removing truck-loads of our goods etc to the Bass Street storage areas..

Because I had the temerity, indeed the audacity to complain to NSW Police about being robbed,
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police one of the thieves
in company with
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW (thief and home invader)
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (orig. Junee NSW) (thief and home invader)
Ronald John Smith -- (orig. Hardyn NSW) (thief and home invader)
engineered the "planting" of a pistol (without any fingerprints on it) in my home then Gilroy promptly arrested me and charged
me with possession of a pistol -- by planting the pistol on me, and arresting and charging me, it was obviously to take the "heat" off themselves for robbing
my wife and I, and to switch the focus over to me.

The pistol was allegedly found in my home by .Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer when I was 400km away in Sydney
in the Supreme Court getting documents to allow me back into my property,

Gilroy did not even have a search warrant, he claims that he was invited to "search" my home and property by one of the thieves
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, who at the time lived at 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW, and who still lives there 7 years later, today.
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla was one of the thieving criminals who broke into our property.

There were no fingerprints on the pistol, no evidence of me ever seeing or owning it (or any gun or weapon) before,
no evidence of me ever being violent or threatening, no criminal activity by me and in the court there were only statements (lies) from
Leslie Charles Gilroy and the other thieving criminals who robbed my wife and I

the presiding Judge threw the charges against me out of court without me or my wife having to give any evedience..

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy charged me with possession of this pistol that he "planted" in my home,because I refused to stop complaining
to NSW Police about being robbed by him and the other criminals.
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) on many occasions before the court case visited our home at
25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW, and threatened my wife and I.

Lots of articles in a local newspaper about a Queanbeyan Police Officer and others robbing us, finally pressured the NSW Police
to have an "investigation".
It was a 5 year long "pretend" investigation, with thousands of lies being told to my wife and I, and accusations made against my wife
and I over the 5 years by the "investigating" detective Dave Kay in the "pretend" Police Investigation, in which time most of the investigation
was done into my wife and I going back thirty years, and very little done into the criminals.."investigator" Detective David Kay, over 5 years
tried to "dig" dirt up against my wife and I, and we had all types of accusations made against us by Detective David Kay,
but we just kept turning up clean. We believe that 5 years worth of accusations were made against my wife and I to try and make us "back-off"
complaining about being robbed by a NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy.

The criminals (we were told by Detective David Kay) were "interviewed" 3 times, and each time they gave statements or recorded interviews
with different storys, yet nothing was done...... PERJURY ... All the criminals (except Gilroy) involved in robbing my wife and I
made sworn statements in the Supreme Court giving one story, then in Detective Kays (or another Detectives) presence on three different
occasions they gave on recordings, or written statements, three more DIFFERENT storys
Detective Dave Kay, (when he finished the "investigation") said that he knew which of the criminals stole our safes and cash boxes on the
night of 17th April 2002, and that he knew who broke into our property, and he said to my wife and I,(off-the-cuff) that he had put a "phone-tap"
on the criminals and he had heard them talking about the robbery, that is how he knew which criminal did what crime.

Detective Dave Kay (so called "investigator") said he was reccomending different charges be laid to the NSW D.P.P on the different criminals
involved, and he named the above named criminals, and the charges that he was recommending each one be charged with,
although he never ever mentioned the criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy.even though we often asked him about his involvement.

We (over 5 years) asked the Investigator Det. Dave Kay about Const.Leslie Charles Gilroys involvement in the crimes committed against us,
but we were never ever given any answer or explanation for Gilroys criminal behaviour..
The "Investigator" Det. Dave Kay said he had recomended to the D.P.P that charges be laid against the criminals, but no mention was ever made
about the criminal Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy.
Police have "internal" investigations if they "investigate" other police.
It has been over a year since these reccomendations have been made to the D.P.P by "investigator" Det. Dave Kay, but there has not been any action.

Obviously, if the police "investigate" police, there will never ever be any justice in the law system, and corrupt police officers will always remain
a problem in our communitys.

Because the NSW Police or NSW Governmant, or Detective David Kay, (the so called "investigator") have never ever given my wife or I
(or our Solicitor or Barrister) any explanation for Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy,s criminal actions, they have obviously no explanation or reasonable
excuse for it, so we can only believe that from his criminal actions Leslie Charles Gilroy was "in" with the thieves and got his "cut" of the cash
& goods and that Leslie Charles Gilroy is just another very "crooked" and "corrupt" NSW Police Officer.
as I have already said, we have no alternative but TO BELIEVE . Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer WAS INVOLVED WITH THE THIEVES,
because of his "nasty attitude" and his "vicious behaviour" and because of his "criminal actions".

By their criminal actions,
in company with
Gemma Mary Christina Reid or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla (she uses different names) ACT or NSW
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla -- Joan Margaret Newman -- Joan Margaret Hunter -- Joan Margaret McManus NSW
Sue Smith -- money "launderer" -- (Ronald & Barry Smiths mother) she "laundered" some of the cash taken from our safes with her Credit Cards,
Benjamin Nicholls (stupid idiot solicitor).... Elrington Boardman Allport. solicitors Queanbeyan
were directly (and inderictly) responsible for my wife and I losing ALL our money, propertys and possesions that we had accumulated
over 50 years..
READ MORE ABOUT THESE THIEVES HERE ("click" BELOW)

READ SUPREME COURT STATEMENTS BY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
Dave Wright (David Ian Wright) ...................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p467
Mick Kelly (Michael William Kelly) .................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p468
Neil Daniel - Automotive (Neil Stephen Daniel) ............................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p469
Peter Straka (Zlatko Straka) .............................................................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p470
Tony Fitzgerald - Electrician (Anthony (Tony) Gordon Fitzgerald) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p471
Val Polonski - Business Computers (Waldemar Polonski) ....... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p472
Barbara Reid (Erickson) ........................................................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p473
Brian Worth - Solicitor (Brian Edmund Worth) ................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p479
John Reid ................................................................................................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p480
Gene Ganzerla (Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla) ................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p486
Lloyd Ganzerla (Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla)....................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=20#p488
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (Belinda Jane Keuning) ............................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26#p412
TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA - PAYNE (PARKES NSW) ........................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25
RONALD JOHN SMITH (Darwin) ..................................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28
JOAN MARGARET GANZERLA (Darwin) ..................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ ALL ABOUT THESE CRIMINALS AND THIEVES
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23
Gemma Hope Hunter (alias Reid, Newman, Smith, Ganzerla, McManus & more) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24
Tracey Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) (1) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25
Tracey Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) (2) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) (1) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) (2) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26
Ronald John Smith viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28
Joan Margaret Ganzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THESE THIEVES AND PERJURERS CLAIM (perjured) IN SWORN SUPREME COURT STATEMENTS THAT THEY PAID FOR 25 SILVA AVENUE.... HERE IS PROOF (see below Bank Statement) THAT JOHN REID PAID FOR THE PROPERTY. JOHN REID AS DIRECTOR & Chief.Executive.Officer. OF KELT PTY LTD WITH 499,999 SHARES IN IT (in John Reids name) WITH ONLY ONE (1) OTHER SHARE (by law) HELD BY HIS SYDNEY ACCOUNTANT MR THOMAS TOMA (in Mr Thomas Toma name a requirement by law) JOHN REID ALSO OWNED ALL THE BUSSINESSES AT 25 SILVA AVENUE AS KELT PTY LTD.

ChqPmtSilvaAv 01.jpg
THESE THIEVES AND PERJURERS CLAIM (perjured) IN SWORN SUPREME COURT STATEMENTS THAT THEY PAID FOR 25 SILVA AVENUE.... HERE IS PROOF (see below Bank Statement) THAT JOHN REID PAID FOR THE PROPERTY. JOHN REID AS DIRECTOR & Chief.Executive.Officer. OF KELT PTY LTD WITH 499,999 SHARES IN IT (in John Reids name) WITH ONLY ONE (1) OTHER SHARE (by law) HELD BY HIS SYDNEY ACCOUNTANT MR THOMAS TOMA (in Mr Thomas Toma name a requirement by law) JOHN REID ALSO OWNED ALL THE BUSSINESSES AT 25 SILVA AVENUE AS KELT PTY LTD.
ChqPmtSilvaAv 01.jpg (210.36 KiB) Viewed 22529 times

Barb B2 001.jpg
Barb B2 001.jpg (102.35 KiB) Viewed 22533 times

BarbBusinnessReg 1.jpg
BarbBusinnessReg 1.jpg (126.93 KiB) Viewed 22520 times

Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) (with the other perjurers and criminals involved in the break-in and robbery at 25 Silva Avenue), "planted" a pistol in the home of John Reid (after he was illegally evicted) while he was 500km away in the Supreme Court in Sydney.The pistol did not have any fingerprints on it, and finally when John Reid finally appeared in the Queanbeyan Court over the "planted" pistol, the Judge, after hearing the "fabricated" evidence by the criminals, suggested that it was probaly Eugene & Tracey Ganzerla and corrupt NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy who placed the pistol in John Reids home, then the Judge "threw-out" the charges against John Reid.

Currently, there is another "fairy-tale" (lie) being circulated by perjurer, liar, thief and adulteress Belinda Jane Ganzerla, that John Reid fired a double barreled shotgun at her while she was in a car with her children.
If you wanted more details about this latest "fairy-tale" from this liar, thief, perjurer and adulteress, then I would suggest that you ask her, as I do not know about it.

Anyway, I would seriously and honestly suggest, that Belinda Jane Ganzerla IMMEDIATELY (ASAP) (with all haste) report this to the police, AND she could also tell investigator Detective Dave Kay of the Queanbeyan Police.

Thief and liar Belinda Ganzerla would have to be careful the police did not laugh at her, after all the other "shit" she told them. What she doesn't realise is that Detective Dave Kay had phone "taps" on all of them.!

John Reids Solicitor and Barrister, believe that these criminals were not charged with the crimes because of corrupt NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy's involvement with them in the crimes, but if enough "noise" is made about it, NSW Police will be forced to do something about it
[/size]
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 18 times in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

Ben Nicholls careless negligent MORON solicitor Qbn NSW

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 am

BelindaJaneGanzerla KeuningBelindaJane viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43 PayneTraceyAnne TraceyAnneGanzerla - Payne viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25 LloydStephenGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23 GeneGanzerla EugeneClevelandGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24 JoanMargaretGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27 RonaldJohnSmith viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28 GemmaHopeHunterReidGemmaNewmanGemmaGanzerlaGemmaMcManusGemma viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29 LeslieCharlesGilroy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22 AndrewPhillipScipione viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47 DavidIanWright viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p467 MichaelWilliamKelly viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p468 NeilStephenDanielAutomotive viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p469 Zlatko Straka viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p470 AnthonyGordonFitzgeraldQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p471 WaldemarPolonski viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p472 BrianEdmundWorthSolicitor viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p479 AustLawPublish viewforum.php?f=2 ManderToyotaQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45 BenjaminNichollsSolicitorQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31 ElringtonBoadmanAllportSolicitorsQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32 DetectiveDaveKayQueanbeyanPolice viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30 AndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptCopLeslieCharlesGilroyCorruptDaveKayNswPoliceCorruptGaryWorboysCrookedCopRonaldJohnSmithThiefDarwinHadenEngineeringCanberraManderToyotaBrianWorthSolicitorCanberraPoliceCorruptionPoliceCrime

Gemma Mary Christina Reid thief or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla is one of the criminals who on the evening of 17th April 2002 in company of Leslie Charles Gilroy thief and other criminals broke into my property at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW and robbed my wife and I.
She owes real estate agents, banks and building societys, phone companies and lots of other types of businesses, also her relatives, loads of money.
Thats why she keeps changing her name. She is well known in her community as "bad-news".
She has also defrauded CentreLink on numerous occasions.
She will have sex with, or "shack-up" with any loser who may come along.
She has no morals or consience.
God help and god have mercy on her children
Someone who had the world in the palm of her hand, but instead landed flat in the gutter

ARMED ROBBERY ?
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer thief employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force,
"crook" ? -- criminal ?-- armed robber ? -- low-life ? you work it out

On the evening of 17th April 2002, Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy thief (armed with a pistol) of the NSW Queanbeyan Police, and employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force, and without
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy giving any reasons, Gilroy forced my wife and I, with stand over tactics, nasty threats and the threat of
arrest, to leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW , where our (property) home and businesses, and all our money
and possessions were.
This was all witnessed by Mr Brian Worth an ACT solicitor who was present all the time, and Mr James & Mrs Barbara Butler
of Nowra who happened to be visiting.us at the time.

After being threatened, "stood-over" and many nasty & vicious threats of arrest by Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) my wife and I
were so terrified (and shaken) we relucantly left our (property) home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue, Qbn, NSW on advice from our Solicitor
Mr Brian Worth who was present.. (the Butlers also witnessed this)
Const.Leslie Charles Gilroy did not give me, or my wife, or our Solicitor Mr Brian Worth any reasons for us having to leave our property
and home otherwise he would arrest us.

Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) called me aside and told me that if Barbara & I did not leave our home, it appeared to Mr Worth that
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol) would arrest us, so I said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
that we wanted to get some of our clothes, belongings & my heart tablets from our residence at the rear.of the property (we were being "held-prisioner"
near the front of the property by the "home-invaders")
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would not let me go down the yard to my home, he made me remain at the front of the property
while Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer , Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) , Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith and
Barbara (my wife) went the 100 metres to our home at the rear of our property.

The front door had been smashed , (while some of the criminals were holding Barbara and I prisoners at the front of our property, others
had smashed their way into our home) and Barbara walking to the rear where we had an other office in a caged secure area, Barbara noticed immediately
that the lock to the caged area had also been smashed and she immediately noticed that 3 cash boxes (2 for the Auction business & 1 for the Battery business)
and our two safes were not there.

The Safes had approximately $150,000 in cash (some of this "vendors" money from my Auction business) ...plus some valuable coins & other valuable
things that I owned, plus ALL Barbaras jewelery, personal papers & other valuables etc ...there were also some small valuable items that belonged to vendors
in the safes, and a small cash box belonging to Barbaras son Cameron with his bank books & cards etc and $1600 in cash .... the 3 cash boxes
had $46,000 in each of them ($138,000 total in the three cash boxes, this does not include coins)

BarbaraI immediately said to Gemma Reid,(one of the thieves and home-invaders) "where are the safes & cash boxes" to which Gemma Reid replied
"I haven't been down here"
Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor and Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer both heard what Barbara said to Gemma Reid
and both of them heard Gemma Reid's (criminal-home invader-thief) reply.
Barbara then said to Mr Brian Worth ... "Brian .. can you come and have a look at this" ... then Mr Worth walked over ... & Barbara said "Brian, this is where the
safes should be" ....
Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor just stood there & looked, then Barbara pointed to where the cash boxes should have been..... Barbara was really shocked &
"dumfounded" that our cash boxes and safes had been removed so quickly.

Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor then said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
"Gilroy can you make a note in your Police book about the safes & cash boxes being stolen" to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
replied that he would..
Barbara got a coat for me & a coat for her, her handbag, mobile phones & my heart tablets, thats all Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
would let Barbara take, plus our two small puppies, then Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor, Leslie Charles Gilroy
NSW Police Officer and Gemma Reid (criminal, thief & home invader) and Barbara then walked back up to the front of the property
where our businesses were to where I was still being held a prisioner against my will.

Barbara immediately told me about the dissapearance of the cash boxes & the safes, this made me very, very upset, & I started to plead
with Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer to go down & look for our cash boxes and safes.
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer just kepty ignoring my pleas & he just kept threatening me with arrest if I did not get off
my property & out of Queanbeyan immediately..

Mr Brian Worth (my solicitor) finally talked Barbara & I into leaving our home telling us that it appeared Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
would arrest Barbara and I if we did not leave immediately.
Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) told Baerbara and I that if we were to go to Sydney next morning to the Supreme Court, Mr Worth would organise everything
with Barristers in the Supremje Court there & we would be allowed back into our property (home & businesses).
I kept pleading with Leslie Charles Gilroy to look for our safes & cash boxes as we had very little money with them gone, but when Leslie Charles Gilroy
NSW Police Officer became "very, very nasty" with my refusal to leave.
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer said to me in front of Mr Brian Worth my solicitor, and James and Barbara Butler
friends of our who happened to be visiting at the time from Nowra NSW. that if he saw me in Queanbeyan that night he
(Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer) would arrest me and lock-me-up.-----was this to make it easier for him and the other thieves to rob me.?

Before we drove off Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
"what are you going to do about the disapearance of the safes & cash boxes"
to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer replied that he would make a report when he got back to the
Queanbeyan Police Station.

Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER EVER WROTE IN HIS POLOICE BOOK ABOUT MR WORTHS (our solicitor) COMPLAINT ABOUT THE DISAPPEARANCE
OF THE SAFES AND CASH BOXES, AND Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER MADE A COMPLAINT OR A RECORD OF THE THEFT OF OUR SAFES OR
CASH BOXES AT THE QUEANBEYAN POLICE STATION !

Barbara & I then drove halfway to Sydney that night & slept in the cold in the car without blankets & without food for ourselves or our puppies
because we had to save the little money we had for fuel for the car, then in the morning we drove on to be at the Supreme Court by 10am.
Fortunately for us a Supreme Court Judge made an order to allow us back into our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan,
although we did not get back to Queanbeyan until about 9pm 18th April 2002. nearly 24 hours after Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
forced us under threat of arrest to leave our home.
We had been illegally evicted from our home for about 24 hours by Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
When we returned to our property in Queanbeyan from the Supreme Court in Sydney 24 hours later everything of value had been stolen and everything
left behind was trashed. .

Mr Brian Worth ACT Solicitor (and the Butlers) were present all the time that Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) threatened my wife and I.

in company with the criminals named below ROBBED US AND WILFULLY DESTROYED OUR PROPERTY

Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW

The Queanbeyan NSW Police Officer Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the above named criminals
stole cash, safes and auction cash boxes (full of cash) containing a minimum of $250,000 plus gold and silver jewelery and vintage coins worth
thousands of dollars, plus computers and other expensive items and goods from our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan.

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the other criminals also stole thousands of dollars worth of valuable goods and
possesions of ours from our property, then the criminals trashed and destroyed anything that they couldn,t take
The thieves stored most of the stolen goods in a "U-STORE" Self Storage business at Bass Street in Queaneyan under the name of one of the thieves
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, and used a truck from there to move the stolen property, and the thieves used our forklift to load the truck.
Quite a few people in businesses in Silva Avenue on the 18th April 2002 during the day observed the thieves loading the truck (quite a few times)
and removing truck-loads of our goods etc to the Bass Street storage areas..

Because I had the temerity, indeed the audacity to complain to NSW Police about being robbed,
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police one of the thieves
in company with
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW (thief and home invader)
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (orig. Junee NSW) (thief and home invader)
Ronald John Smith -- (orig. Hardyn NSW) (thief and home invader)
engineered the "planting" of a pistol (without any fingerprints on it) in my home then Gilroy promptly arrested me and charged
me with possession of a pistol -- by planting the pistol on me, and arresting and charging me, it was obviously to take the "heat" off themselves for robbing
my wife and I, and to switch the focus over to me.

The pistol was allegedly found in my home by .Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer when I was 400km away in Sydney
in the Supreme Court getting documents to allow me back into my property,

Gilroy did not even have a search warrant, he claims that he was invited to "search" my home and property by one of the thieves
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, who at the time lived at 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW, and who still lives there 7 years later, today.
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla was one of the thieving criminals who broke into our property.

There were no fingerprints on the pistol, no evidence of me ever seeing or owning it (or any gun or weapon) before,
no evidence of me ever being violent or threatening, no criminal activity by me and in the court there were only statements (lies) from
Leslie Charles Gilroy and the other thieving criminals who robbed my wife and I

the presiding Judge threw the charges against me out of court without me or my wife having to give any evedience..

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy charged me with possession of this pistol that he "planted" in my home,because I refused to stop complaining
to NSW Police about being robbed by him and the other criminals.
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) on many occasions before the court case visited our home at
25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW, and threatened my wife and I.

Lots of articles in a local newspaper about a Queanbeyan Police Officer and others robbing us, finally pressured the NSW Police
to have an "investigation".
It was a 5 year long "pretend" investigation, with thousands of lies being told to my wife and I, and accusations made against my wife
and I over the 5 years by the "investigating" detective Dave Kay in the "pretend" Police Investigation, in which time most of the investigation
was done into my wife and I going back thirty years, and very little done into the criminals.."investigator" Detective David Kay, over 5 years
tried to "dig" dirt up against my wife and I, and we had all types of accusations made against us by Detective David Kay,
but we just kept turning up clean. We believe that 5 years worth of accusations were made against my wife and I to try and make us "back-off"
complaining about being robbed by a NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy.

The criminals (we were told by Detective David Kay) were "interviewed" 3 times, and each time they gave statements or recorded interviews
with different storys, yet nothing was done...... PERJURY ... All the criminals (except Gilroy) involved in robbing my wife and I
made sworn statements in the Supreme Court giving one story, then in Detective Kays (or another Detectives) presence on three different
occasions they gave on recordings, or written statements, three more DIFFERENT storys
Detective Dave Kay, (when he finished the "investigation") said that he knew which of the criminals stole our safes and cash boxes on the
night of 17th April 2002, and that he knew who broke into our property, and he said to my wife and I,(off-the-cuff) that he had put a "phone-tap"
on the criminals and he had heard them talking about the robbery, that is how he knew which criminal did what crime.

Detective Dave Kay (so called "investigator") said he was reccomending different charges be laid to the NSW D.P.P on the different criminals
involved, and he named the above named criminals, and the charges that he was recommending each one be charged with,
although he never ever mentioned the criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy.even though we often asked him about his involvement.

We (over 5 years) asked the Investigator Det. Dave Kay about Const.Leslie Charles Gilroys involvement in the crimes committed against us,
but we were never ever given any answer or explanation for Gilroys criminal behaviour..
The "Investigator" Det. Dave Kay said he had recomended to the D.P.P that charges be laid against the criminals, but no mention was ever made
about the criminal Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy.
Police have "internal" investigations if they "investigate" other police.
It has been over a year since these reccomendations have been made to the D.P.P by "investigator" Det. Dave Kay, but there has not been any action.

Obviously, if the police "investigate" police, there will never ever be any justice in the law system, and corrupt police officers will always remain
a problem in our communitys.

Because the NSW Police or NSW Governmant, or Detective David Kay, (the so called "investigator") have never ever given my wife or I
(or our Solicitor or Barrister) any explanation for Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy,s criminal actions, they have obviously no explanation or reasonable
excuse for it, so we can only believe that from his criminal actions Leslie Charles Gilroy was "in" with the thieves and got his "cut" of the cash
& goods and that Leslie Charles Gilroy is just another very "crooked" and "corrupt" NSW Police Officer.
as I have already said, we have no alternative but TO BELIEVE . Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer WAS INVOLVED WITH THE THIEVES,
because of his "nasty attitude" and his "vicious behaviour" and because of his "criminal actions".

By their criminal actions,
in company with
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW
were directly (and inderictly) responsible for my wife and I losing ALL our money, propertys and possesions that we had accumulated
over 50 years..

Some police must be really "low-life" scum with no morals at all, they lie, and steal and cheat and destroy peoples lives and do not even blink an eyelid.

All our lives Barbara and I were hard working, tax paying, law abiding, god fearing citizens who had always trusted the Police

I suppose its the old classic that one hears about from time to time
DAD WONT DIE QUICKLY ENOUGH FOR US TO GET OUR HANDS ON HIS MONEY ....
so my children (with the help of Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Ploice Officer armed with a pistol) engineered a way to get their hands on dads money & goods,
which by the way, allowed them to get their hands on Barbaras (my second wifes) money and valuables
I suppose it was better than them murdering me for my money, but then I am not so sure

EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN HERE IS THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, SO HELP ME GOD.

CAN THERE EVER BE ANY FAIR JUSTICE WHEN POLICE INVESTIGATE POLICE, AND POLICE "cover-up" FOR POLICE CRIMINALS ?

Leslie Charles Gilroys (NSW Police Officer) viscious and nasty attitude, and Leslie Charles Gilroys unlawful and criminal actions caused my wife and I
to have to flee to South Australia so as to place as many kilometres as possible between this nasty criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy, the corrupt
NSW Police Force and us ....... because of our concerns regarding our personal safety, after what Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol)
and the NSW Police Force had already done to us.
Leslie CharlesGilroy NSW Police Officer and other Queanbeyan Police Officers criminal "actions" and criminal "in-actions" ... plus their gross negligence and total disregard
for our personal welfare and property... and their extreme dishonesty and very, very low moral standards, (behaviour you wouldn,t expect the "upholders of the law" to have)
over the last few years are directly responsible for us losing everything that we owned and worked hard for.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Worth A01.jpg
Brian Worth A01.jpg (83.98 KiB) Viewed 22527 times

Brian Worth A02.jpg
Brian Worth A02.jpg (95.74 KiB) Viewed 22513 times

BrianWorth Z01.jpg
BrianWorth Z01.jpg (68.23 KiB) Viewed 22514 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

Would you trust IDIOT Ben Nicholls Solicitor Qbn NSW

Postby AussieJohnAct » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 am

Ben Nicholls IDIOT Solicitor of Queanbeyan NSW knew that local businessman John Reid owned 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan, because John Reid paid Nicholls "bosses" IDIOTS Elrington Boardman Allport Solicitors of Queanbeyan NSW to do the conveyancing.
John paid for the property with cheques from his own cheque accounts, Gemma a thief, Johns daughter was still a student at Merici College in Limestone Avenue Canberra, Elrington Boardman Allport Solicitors knew this, and so did the idiot Ben Nicholls Solicitor.
Ben Nicholls the idiot, must have realised also that Gemma Reid was a "bum" without any money or assets, because everyone in business in the whole area knew she owed everyone (and their dogs) money, for one thing or another, but Ben Nicholls tried to "take" honest John Reid for a "ride" which cost John a minimum of $200,000 back then, at todays money at least 1 million dollars.
Fair dinkum, be honest with yourself, would you use the services of the likes of that IDIOT Ben Nicholls Solicitor of Queanbeyan, or his stupid employers IDIOTS Elrington Boardman Allport Solicitors of Queanbeyan NSW who just sat back and watched their idiot Nicholls cost John Reid money.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DaveWright 1.jpg
DaveWright 1.jpg (114.62 KiB) Viewed 22520 times

DaveWright 2.jpg
DaveWright 2.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 22505 times

MickKelly 01.jpg
MickKelly 01.jpg (107.72 KiB) Viewed 22514 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Ripped off & fleeced by Ben Nicholls Solicitor DICKHEAD Qbn

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:14 am

Gemma Hope Hunter - Gemma Ganzerla - Gemma Newman - Gemma Reid... (thief) is currently residing at 21 Ambon St Wagaman NT 0810.She is still "playing" the "supporting" mothers "game, as the father of her children Ronald John Smith (thief) is currently 27 Wells Street Ludmilla Darwin NT 0820.
Her mother Joan Ganzerla (thief) is currently residing at 21 Ambon St Wagaman NT 0810. Her brother (thief) Lloyd Ganzerla & Belinda Ganzerla (thief) are currently residing at 39 Rose Pde Unanderra NSW 2526. Her other brother Eugene Ganzerla (thief) and Tracey Ganzerla (thief) currently reside at Parkes NSW.All their mobile and landline phone numbers can be supplied upon request.

Dave Wright (David Ian Wright) ...................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p467
Mick Kelly (Michael William Kelly) .................................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p468
Neil Daniel - Automotive (Neil Stephen Daniel) ............................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p469
Peter Straka (Zlatko Straka) .............................................................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p470
Tony Fitzgerald - Electrician (Anthony (Tony) Gordon Fitzgerald) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p471
Val Polonski - Business Computers (Waldemar Polonski) ....... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p472
Barbara Reid (Erickson) ........................................................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p473
Brian Worth - Solicitor (Brian Edmund Worth) ................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p479
John Reid ................................................................................................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p480
Gene Ganzerla (Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla) ................................ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p486
Lloyd Ganzerla (Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla)....................................... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=20#p488
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (Belinda Jane Keuning) ............................. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26#p412

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NeilDaniel 1.jpg
NeilDaniel 1.jpg (53.33 KiB) Viewed 22507 times

PeterACT 1.jpg
PeterACT 1.jpg (53.47 KiB) Viewed 22499 times

TonyFitzgeraldElectricianQueanbeyan.jpg
TonyFitzgeraldElectricianQueanbeyan.jpg (122.23 KiB) Viewed 22471 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Ben Nicholls Solicitor dickhead and idiot

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 am

Gemma Hope Hunter - Gemma Ganzerla - Gemma Newman - Gemma Reid... (thief) is currently residing at 21 Ambon St Wagaman NT 0810.She is still "playing" the "supporting" mothers "game, as the father of her children Ronald John Smith (thief) is currently 27 Wells Street Ludmilla Darwin NT 0820.
Her mother Joan Ganzerla (thief) is currently residing at 21 Ambon St Wagaman NT 0810. Her brother (thief) Lloyd Ganzerla & Belinda Ganzerla (thief) are currently residing at 39 Rose Pde Unanderra NSW 2526. Her other brother Eugene Ganzerla (thief) and Tracey Ganzerla (thief) currently reside at Parkes NSW.All their mobile and landline phone numbers can be supplied upon request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ValPol 1.jpg
Val Polonski - Business Computers (Waldemar Polonski
ValPol 1.jpg (97.7 KiB) Viewed 22486 times

Barb A01.jpg
Barb A01.jpg (149.88 KiB) Viewed 22526 times

Barb A02.jpg
Barb A02.jpg (124.95 KiB) Viewed 22504 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

Ben Nicholls Solicitor Qbn careless negligent FOOL

Postby AussieJohnAct » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:23 am

Barb A03.jpg
Barb A03.jpg (130.89 KiB) Viewed 22488 times

Barb A04.jpg
Barb A04.jpg (132.77 KiB) Viewed 22516 times

Barb A05.jpg
Barb A05.jpg (162.81 KiB) Viewed 22499 times

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

corrupt cop Gary Worboys MEGA LIAR NSW cops

Postby AussieJohnAct » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:17 am

corrupt NSW cop liar NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys MEGA LIAR has to be one of the biggest liars ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. Gary Worboys conned and deliberately lied to my wife and I, our Barristers, Solicitors and the newspapers, and radio stationa, after one of Gary Worboys criminal cops, Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorised, threatened, invaded our home, robbed, looted and trashed our home, businesses and property while in the company of other criminals, home invaders, looters and thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, Tracey Ae Ganzerla, Belinda Jane Ganzerla, Joan Margaret Ganzerla, Gemma Hope Hunter (Gemma Mary Christina Reid - McManus - Newman - Smith - Ganzerla), Barry Smith, and Ronald John Smith.
ex NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys rogue, scoundrel, villain, cheat, criminal because of his lies to us so he could protect his thieving criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy

IDIOT INCOMPETANT QUEANBEYAN SOLICITOR BENJAMIN NICHOLLS COST MY WIFE AND I EVERYTHING WE OWNED BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY. He witnessed perjured sworn Supreme Court Statements from criminals Gemma Reid, Lloyd Ganzerla, Belinda Ganzerla, Eugene Ganzerla, Tracey Ganzerla and others. These perjured sworn Supreme Court Statements were to gain a financial advantage, and cost my wife and I hundreds of thousands of dollars, our goods and propertys.
Barb A06.jpg
Barb A06.jpg (154.33 KiB) Viewed 22496 times

Barb A07.jpg
Barb A07.jpg (145.06 KiB) Viewed 22479 times

Barb A08.jpg
Barb A08.jpg (81.67 KiB) Viewed 22486 times

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

corrupt Queanbeyan solicitor Ben Nicholls IDIOT & FOOL

Postby AussieJohnAct » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 am

John A01BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 1.jpg
John A01BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 1.jpg (67.46 KiB) Viewed 22497 times

John A02BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 2.jpg
John A02BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 2.jpg (78.92 KiB) Viewed 22485 times

John A03BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 3.jpg
John A03BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 3.jpg (83.15 KiB) Viewed 22481 times

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

Ben Nicholls Solicitor Qbn NSW incompetent idiot

Postby AussieJohnAct » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:07 am

John A04BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 4.jpg
John A04BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 4.jpg (84.07 KiB) Viewed 22500 times

John A05BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 5.jpg
John A05BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 5.jpg (88.93 KiB) Viewed 22483 times

John A06BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 6.jpg
John A06BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 6.jpg (87.38 KiB) Viewed 22480 times

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

STUPID Ben Nicholls Queanbeyan IDIOT Solicitor

Postby AussieJohnAct » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 am

EXPLANATION WHY I NAMED AND SHAMED
Some people may think that I am a nasty person.
I am a law abiding, god fearing citizen in my sixtys. I used to be a happy father, grandfather, husband and self-made businessman who rarely ever missed a days work in my life as I wasn,t lucky enough to be born with a "silver spoon" in my mouth, and I had to work hard for everything that I had.
I strived hard from a very young age to get myself up in the world, so I worked extremely hard all my life to get the things that I wanted.
While my mates were in the pub drinking and partying, I was doing overtime and working extra shifts.
I always gave my family and children the best that I could afford.
I was a very successful self-made businessman who owned Barbaras Battery Factory, Barbaras Tyre Factory, Action Amusements, Queanbeyan Auctions plus I owned a few propertys including the large industrial-commercial property that my business,s and my home were on.
I have publicly identified and shamed these criminals who have destroyed my life and my wifes life, and I believe that what I have done by publicly identifying and shaming them is not as half as nasty as what these lowlife criminals did to my wife and I. I have no choice but to do this, because NSW Police will not do anything because of the involvement of one of their Police Officers.In NSW Police investigate crooked Police so with this system you cannot expect in NSW any justice if a crooked NSW cop has committed crimes against you, NSW Police just hush it up and cover it up regardless of how much conclusive evidence there is.! (READ MORE ABOUT NSW POLICE INVESTIGATIONS HERE viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30 )
After the smoke settled, and after the criminals and crooked NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, had finished with us, we had very, very little remaining, as what the thieves could not take, they deliberately trashed and destroyed, we had lost everything that we had worked so hard for all our lives.
Everything that I have written about this is 100% true and correct.
This tragedy could not have happened if criminal NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy armed with a pistol had not helped the criminals by terrorising my wife and I and forcing us under nasty, viscious threats and actions to get off our property.
The NSW Government, NSW Police Force, indeed nobody, has given us an explanation or reason for Leslie Charles Gilroys behaviour and actions, so we can only believe that he was in with the criminals for his "cut" of the cash and goods that was stolen, and indeed, there were hundreds of thousands of dollars of cash stolen from our safes.(even our safes were stolen)
On the evening of 17 April 2002, thieves used a corrupt, criminal NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy armed with a gun, to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
YOU CAN READ MORE HERE

viewforum.php?f=2
Our original Questions still unanswered after 7 years and multiple Police Investigations

Questions NOT answered by Detective Dave Kay the "pretend" NSW Police Investigator, one of the "honest" NSW cops who investigates "honest" NSW cops.

* What is going to happen to all of those who were involved in the home invasion ... assaults .... theft, robbery and trashing of our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy not listen and refuse to take any action, when Barbara Reid told him (Gilroy) in front of Mr. Brian Worth (WORTH & CO SOLICITORS) and John Reid, and Jim and Barbara Butler (from Nowra, visiting at the time) that Eugene Ganzerla -- Lloyd Ganzerla and Ronald Smith had assaulted John Reid.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy not listen and refuse to take any action when he first arrived at 25 Silva Avenue, on the 17th. April 2002 when we he was told, in front of Mr Worth (ACT Solicitor), and Jim and Barbara Butler (from Nowra, visiting at the time) about our home invasion, and the assaults upon John and that the criminals were still present.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy not make a note in his Police note book after telling Mr. Worth (Solicitor) that he would .... when Barbara Reid first noticed the safes and cash boxes were missing, and it was quite clear, and very obvious, that a very serious robbery had occurred, and a large amount of cash had been taken.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy not make a report back at the Queanbeyan Police Station about the theft of the safes and cash boxes and large amount of cash, like he told John and Barbara Reid, and Mr Worth (Solicitor) that he would..
* Why did it eventually take a visit to the Queanbeyan Police station by John and Barbara Reid, and a Barrister Mr Steven Whybrow and a Solicitor (Mr Brian Worth) WORTH & CO SOLICITORS to finally get the "Officer in Charge" of the Queanbeyan Police station to "surface" and listen to our request for Police help in regard to what had happened to us at 25 Silva Avenue.... and then why did NSW Police still not help us.?
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy or the Officer in charge or any other Queanbeyan Police Officers not respond to Mr. Worths Fax the morning after we returned to our home regarding the serious robbery and trashing........ Mr Worth deliberately sent a Fax so that criminal NSW cop Leslie CharlesGilroy or someone in authority at the Queanbeyan Police Station would have to respond to it, and for Mr Worths records.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorise and threaten John Reid with arrest, lots of times, in front of me and Mr. Worth and Jim and Barbara Butler (visiting from Nowra at the time), that criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy would arrrest John if he did not leave his home at 25 Silva Avenue immediately.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy threaten John with arrest in front of me and Mr. Worth and Jim and Barbara Butler (visiting from Nowra) if John did not leave Queanbeyan immediately.!
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy keep coming around to our home in Silva Avenue harassing, terrorising and threatening John, and always being "nasty" viscious.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy not immediately search for the safes and cash boxes when Barbara Reid and Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) noticed and reported to Gilroy that they were missing.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charge John Reid with possession of a gun, that was "found conveniently" by someone who had broken into (home invaded) John Reids home and who was illegally in John Reids home,..... and when it was "conveniently found".... John Reid was at least 400km away.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charge John Reid with possession of a gun that did not have fingerprints on it.
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy not take any action, on the 2nd. May 2003. in the Queanbeyan Magistrates Court, after he saw in court that the Magistrate believed that the gun was "planted" on John Reid.... and that the Magistrate also knew that the reason for "planting" the gun on John Reid, was to make it easier to get John Reid out of his home so that he could be easily robbed..
* Why did criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charge John Reid with AVO,s alleging serious threats made by John Reid...... four months previously...... why did he not ask the persons who made the AVO,s against John Reid, why they waited over 4 months to report it to police, and especially conveniently at a time when they wanted to "kick" John Reid out of his home to rob him...... they were very serious allegations .... any honest person, without "ulterior" motives, would have contacted the police IMMEDIATELY.!
* Why did the "Officer in Charge" of the Queanbeyan Police Station not have the decency to return phone calls to John or Barbara Reid, or their Barrister or Solicitor or others who made phone calls regarding the home invasion, illegal eviction, assaults and the robbery and trashing of the Reids home and businesses.

READ MORE HERE viewforum.php?f=2
John A07BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 7.jpg
John A07BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 7.jpg (92.94 KiB) Viewed 22490 times

John A08BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 8.jpg
John A08BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 8.jpg (87.44 KiB) Viewed 22488 times

John A09BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 9.jpg
John A09BelindaGanzerlaTraceyGanzerlaJoanGanzerlaEugeneGanzerlaLloydGanzerlaLeslieCharlesGilroyGaryWorboysAndrewPhillipScipioneCorruptNewSouthWalesPolice 9.jpg (88.78 KiB) Viewed 22484 times

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AussieJohnAct

Next

Return to Corrupt Australian Police