HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy     Follow @HaigReport

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

View the Latest    HAIG     REPORT Promotions:  in this Scrolling Window, or OPEN in new browser:     

Click here  to Learn about your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY BELOW] prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

DIY legals & How to get out of jail, FREE • View topic - Leslie Charles Gilroy corrupt NSW cop
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Leslie Charles Gilroy corrupt NSW cop

Click on Image or Text below to go to detailed TOPICS [lower] of CORRUPT COPS.

Menu: Fighting police rogues & scum; and other criminal parasites.
  1. Can you trust Mander Toyota Queanbeyan?
  2. Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota is a liar & perjurer!
  3. Dirk Nierop's battle against "bent" NSW coppers
  4. Fraudster: Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
  5. Fraud: Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
  6. Fraud: Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- central west NSW
  7. Fraud: Detective David Kay NSW Police Investigator
  8. Fraud: Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- dickhead and idiot
  9. Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS

John Reid exposes the many examples of police corruption right around Australia, including the blatant criminal fraud, at gunpoint by the scum parasite police 'officer' Leslie Charles Gilroy of Queanbeyan, but, as shown, corruption like this is standard conduct for police in Australia.

Leslie Charles Gilroy corrupt NSW cop

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:05 am

BelindaJaneGanzerla KeuningBelindaJane viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43 PayneTraceyAnne TraceyAnneGanzerla - Payne viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25 LloydStephenGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23 GeneGanzerla EugeneClevelandGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24 JoanMargaretGanzerla viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27 RonaldJohnSmith viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28 GemmaHopeHunterReidGemmaNewmanGemmaGanzerlaGemmaMcManusGemma viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29 LeslieCharlesGilroy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22 AndrewPhillipScipione viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47 DavidIanWright viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p467 MichaelWilliamKelly viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p468 NeilStephenDanielAutomotive viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p469 Zlatko Straka viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p470 AnthonyGordonFitzgeraldQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p471 WaldemarPolonski viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53#p472 BrianEdmundWorthSolicitor viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53&start=10#p479 AustLawPublish viewforum.php?f=2 ManderToyotaQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45 BenjaminNichollsSolicitorQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31 ElringtonBoadmanAllportSolicitorsQueanbeyan viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32 DetectiveDaveKayQueanbeyanPolice viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30

Thieves used an ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash , valuables.
This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened andfrightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia in fear of our personal safety and our lives
Dishonest NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys LIAR, Gilroys boss atthe time , covered upand hid the crimes committed by criminal NSW cop Gilroy.
Andrew Phillip Scipioni NSW Police Commissioner now, wont have one of the "boys" criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charged with the crimes.
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW cop,a thief and felonious trespasser, home invader and scoundrel, armed with a pistol, terrorised my wife and I, with a viscious and very nasty behaviour and nasty terrorist type of attitude
:lol: "Andrew SkippioniGate" = Aussie Watergate :lol:
Nasty Leslie Charles Gilroy cop L.C.Gilroy, with the gangster and standover man attitude towards my wife and I, an employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force, in company with other misdemeanant, outlaw, gangster criminals named below, terrorised my wife and I in front of an ACT Solicitor Mr Brian Worth, then Leslie Charles Gilror, criminal NSW cop, broke into (invaded our home and property) and robbed us, then looted and "trashed" everything that they couldn,t steal or carry away, then this criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, "planted" a pistol in our home. :o
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla NSW (thief and drug dealer/user) "GanzerlaGate" = Australian Mafia:D
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) NSW (thief, adulteress, and junkie)
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW (thief-bully-coward)"Thug, Standover man, coward :lol:
Tracy Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) NSW (thief, house breaker, burglar)
Joan Margaret Ganzerla (nee Newman) NSW (madam-prostitute-whore-thief) Aussie version of prostitutes in Watergate ="SlutThiefWhoreProstituteGate" :lol:
Ronald John and Barry Smith (ex Harden NSW area) (thieves)
Gemma Reid-Newman-Hunter-McManus (she is always using different names) (whore-thief)
ALL the above criminals including Leslie Charles Gilroy, (marauder and scoundrel NSW cop) broke into (invaded our home and property) our home and the businesses that we owned on our large property at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan NSW 2620
Action Amusements - Barbara,s Tyre Factory - Barbara,s Battery Factory - Queanbeyan Auctions
and robbed us, then looted and "trashed" everything that they couldn,t steal or carry away.
This was only possible with the help of corrupt NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy (gunman armed with a pistol) who was "in" for his "cut" of the "proceeds" which included over a quarter of a million dollars in cash which was kept on our premises to run our "cash-flow" businesses on weekends when the banks were closed.
Leslie Charles Gilroy thief, and home invader, armed with a pistol, seriously threatened and terrorised my wife and I, and ordered us to immediately leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue or he would immediately arrest us, Gilroy did not offer any reason or explanation for these nasty and viscious threats and actions.
Luckily for my wife and I, all this happened while my Solicitor MR Brian Worth (from Canberra) was present and was a witness, yet NSW Police refused to do anything about it because one of the "boys" (a copper) was involved.
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla Queanbeyan NSW thief & liar viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23
* Elrington Boardman Allport IDIOT Lawyers Queanbeyan NSW ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW criminal cop, thief, home invader, condemnable, Culprit, hood, misdemeanant; outlaw, , deplorable, felonious, reprehensible, trespass, felonious, trespasser,
Criminal Negligence, larceny, Felony, embezzlement, conspiracy, hate crime, organised crime, marauder, looter, gangster, ranger, privateer, filibuster; rapparee, sneak thief, spieler,
strong-arm man, blackguard, burglary,
shark, land shark, bushranger, brigand, freebooter, bandit, thug, pirate, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, criminal conversion, looter, cad, larcener, larcenist, brigand, cracksman,
miscreant, rogue, scoundrel, highwayman, stealer, villain, cheat, felon; convict, prisoner, inmate, jail bird, multiple offender, swindler, knave, larcener, pilferer, prig, purloiner, pilferer, rascal,
an employee of Andrew Scipioi Police Commissioner NSW,
made an unlawful entry into our home (they committed breaking and entering) (home-invasion robberies) (hot burglary) - burglary of occupied home) -
burglars striking a residence in company with other criminals) - perpatrators of home invasion,
pompás, parasite, zsarnok, despot, dictator, oppressor, marhahúskonzerv, másokat terrorizáló ember, eroszakos ember, bucko, bully boy, baut, tukang gertak, menggertak, judes, algojo,
tormentor,tiranneggiare,domineer,prepotente, bossy, high handed, overbearing, overpowering, opprimere, martello perforatore, dominatore, postyragh, dominator, postyr, croshvuilley,
braggartaghey, braggartagh, valentão,goon, ruffian, tirânico, rixa, oprimir, maltratar, fanfarrão, maltreat, ameaçar, brutaliza, bedevil, brutalize, mishandle, misuse, bãtãus, tiran, teroriza, terorist,
târâie-brâu, om certãret, nu lãsa în pace, intimida, huligan, grozav, ciomãgar, zlostavljati , zastrašivati, siledžija, assailant , matón, punk, översittare,belâli, zulmetmek, zorlamak, zorba,
autocratic, autocratical, despot, extortioner, extortionist, kiralik haydut, kabadayi, hücum, ponce, vandal,bullyboy, bullyboys, bullying, bullyrag, bullyragged, bullyragging, bullyrags,
dief, zlodìj, tyv, steler, dief, stelisto, varas, pipetti, näytteenottoputki, voleur, Dieb, lladre, ?, tolvaj, þjófur, pencuri, pencoleng, pencilok, bajingan, alap-alap, gadaí., ladro, ladra, maarliagh,
braddee, ,vjedhës, ookol, tyv, ladron, hòrtadó, zlodziej, ladrão, tâlhar, pungas, pramatie, hot, gãinar, borfas slaidear, mèirleach, gadaiche, lopov, ladrón, fufuruman, mwizi, mwivi, tjuv,
magnanákaw, hirsiz, ogry, lleidr, chwiwgi, izigebengu, kleptes, aversor, clepta, ereptor, fur, fure, furem, fures, furibus, furis, furs, furum, phur, phurim, praedo, praedones, praedonum, raptor,
gannabh, tâyush, krimulo, krima, til sakar, rikollinen, culprit, rikoksentekijä, malfaiteur, misdiediger, misdiedich, verbrecherisch, verbrecher, kriminell, büntetojogi, bûnügyi , bûnözõ, bûnös, bunvádi., cumi-cumi,
penjahat, geladak, malfattore, penjahat, jahat, oolee, olkeyr, kyndagh, kimmagh, kriminal, criminoso, delicvent, lochdach, zlocinac, zlocinacki, zlikovac, kriminalac, delictivo, förbrytare,
brottsling, kriminell, kriminal, brottslig, cinayet, ceza, canice, suçlu, suç olusturan, sabikali, crimen, crimine, criminis, damnatorum, damnatus, derschadra penala, facinorosissimus,
facinorosus, malefici, maleficis, maleficos, nefaria, nefariam, nefarie, nefario, nefarium, nocens, nocentes, nocenti, noxia, noxiorum, noxius, RM:derschader penal, RM:dretgira penala,
scelerate, sceleratiora, sceleratis, sceleratius, scelestus, tribunal penal., corrompu, corrompre, vicier, vénal, soudoyer, pourrir, pourri, pervertir, falsifier, altérer, verdorben, bestechlich, erkölcstelen, korup, buruk, berselingkuh, corrotto, milley, loau, cleaynaghey,
korrupt, fordervet, corrupto, abastardar, corupe, corupt, pervertit, altera, decãzut, deformat, imoral, infecta, mitui , ademeni, perverti, viciat, rãu, schimonosi, se corupe, se strica, strica, stricat,
stropsi, venal, otrãvi, fail, foil, brìb, pokvariti, pokvaren, podmitljiv, podmicivati, corrupto, corrompido, corromperse, corromper, malear, hacer algo peor, estragar, degradar, adulterar, skada,
yozlasmis, rüsvetçi, rüsvet vermek, mahvetmek, bulastirmak, bozulmus, bozmak, bayagi, bastan çikarmak, ayartmak, ahlaksiz, çürütmek,yiyici, pwdr, llygru, llygredig, llwgr, braen, disingenuous; hollow, sincere, parthis mendacior; forsworn, dishonorable; unconscientious, unscrupulous; fraudulent; knavish; disgraceful; (disreputable); wicked, me hile, mashtrues,
i pandershëm, prolhaný, nepoctivý, nekalý, neèestný, patologisk proces, falsk franchise, unfaire praktijken in de moderne franchising,vilpillinen ,epärehellinen, de mauvaise foi, déloyal,
malhonnête, indélicat, unehrlich, tisztességtelen, nem becsületes, becstelen, tidak jujur, selingkuh, curang , berselingkuh, disonesto, mee-ynrick, braddagh, uærlig,despenteado, desonesto,
desleal, infiel , necurat, necinstit, lãturalnic, incorect, nepošten, necist, necastan, deshonesto, tramposo,nada honrado, fraudulento,falso , engañoso, él de no verdad, ohederlig, oärlig,
dürüst olmayan, sahtekâr, namussuz, karaktersiz, hileli, serefsiz, aldatici, anonest., Lies - them gënjeshtra,një tufë me gënjeshtra, gënjej, ligger, rrenacak,lhár, valehtelija, menteur, lügner, hazudozó, penipu, pembohong, dajal,bugiardo. breagerey. løgner, mentiroso, intrujão,
bandoleiro, mincinos, breugair.,lažov, lažljivac, mentiroso, lögnare, yalanci, palavraci, celwyddwr,
employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force
[*] Can you trust [/size]Mander Toyota of Queanbeyan?
[*] Mark McDonald at Mander Toyota is a liar & perjurer!
[*] Fraudster: Leslie Charles Gilroy, NSW Police Officer
[*] Fraud: Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne
[*] Fraud: Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- central west NSW
[*] Fraud: Detective David Kay NSW Police Investigator
[*] Fraud: Ben Nicholls Solicitor -- dickhead and idiot
[*] Elrington Boardman Allport, Lawyers Queanbeyan, NSW IDIOTS [/list][/b]
GanzerlaCriminalsHomeInvadersThievesLloydBelindaTraceyEugeneThief.JPG
GanzerlaCriminalsHomeInvadersThievesLloydBelindaTraceyEugeneThief.JPG (40.83 KiB) Viewed 13975 times
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 34 times in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

Prison jailbird L.S.Ganzerla & crooked cop Leslie C Gilroy

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:12 am

convict jailbird L.S.Ganzerla embezzelment 6 months in prison
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla Qbn thief, home invader, hood, outlaw, trespasser, marauder, looter, gangster, strong-arm man who uses terrorism of his victims, bandit, thug, looter, robber, criminal, larcener, miscreant, rogue, scoundrel, stealer, feloon ex convict, ex jail bird, on the evening of 17th April 2002, url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49]in[/url] company with Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) of the NSW Queanbeyan Police, and other criminals.
Nasty viscious corrupt NSW cop Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy armed with a pistol, without giving any reasons to my wife and I, forced my wife and url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49]I[/url], with terror tacticts and stand over tactics, and other nasty threats and the threat of immediate arrest, my wife and I to immediately leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW , where our (property) home and businesses, and all our money and possessions were.
This was all witnessed by Mr Brian Worth an ACT solicitor who was present all the time, and Mr James & Mrs Barbara Butler of Nowra who happened to be visiting.us at the time.
After being my wife and I were terrorised and threatened, and "stood-over" and many nasty & vicious threats url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49]url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49]BLANK[/url]of[/url] arrest constantly by Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy armed with a pistol, my wife and I were so terrified (and shaken) we relucantly left our (property) home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue, Qbn, NSW on advice from our Solicitor Mr Brian Worth who was present.. (the Butlers also witnessed this) criminal Const.Leslie Charles Gilroy did not give me, or my wife, or our Solicitor Mr Brian Worth any reasons for us having to leave our property and home otherwise he would arrest us.
Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) called me aside and told me that if Barbara & I did not leave our home, it appeared to Mr Worth that
Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol) would arrest us, so I said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
that we wanted to get some of our clothes, belongings & my heart tablets from our residence at the rear.of the property (we were being "held-prisioner" near the front of the property by the "home-invaders") Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would not let me go down the yard to my home, he made me remain at the front of the property while Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer , Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) , Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith and Barbara (my wife) went the 100 metres to our home at the rear of our property.
The front door had been smashed , (while some of the criminals were holding Barbara and I prisoners at the front of our property, others had smashed their way into our home) and Barbara walking to the rear where we had an other office in a caged secure area, Barbara noticed immediately that the lock to the caged area had also been smashed and she immediately noticed that 3 cash boxes (2 for the Auction business & 1 for the Battery business)and our two safes were not there.
The Safes had approximately $150,000 in cash (some of this "vendors" money from my Auction business) ...plus some valuable coins & other valuable things that I owned, plus ALL Barbaras jewelery, personal papers & other valuables etc ...there were also some small valuable items that belonged to vendors in the safes, and a small cash box belonging to Barbaras son Cameron with his bank books & cards etc and $1600 in cash .... the 3 cash boxes had $46,000 in each of them ($138,000 total in the three cash boxes, this does not include coins)

BarbaraI immediately said to Gemma Reid,(one of the thieves and home-invaders) "where are the safes & cash boxes" to which Gemma Reid replied "I haven't been down here".

Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor and Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer both heard what Barbara said to Gemma Reid and both of them heard Gemma Reid's (criminal-home invader-thief) reply.

Barbara then said to Mr Brian Worth ... "Brian .. can you come and have a look at this" ... then Mr Worth walked over ... & Barbara said "Brian, this is where the safes should be" ....
Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor just stood there & looked, then Barbara pointed to where the cash boxes should have been..... Barbara was really shocked & "dumbfounded" that our cash boxes and safes had been removed so quickly.

Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor then said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer "Gilroy can you make a note in your Police book about the safes & cash boxes being stolen" to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer replied that he would.

Barbara got a coat for me & a coat for her, her handbag, mobile phones & my heart tablets, thats all Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would let Barbara take, plus our two small puppies, then Mr Brian Worth our Solicitor, Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer and Gemma Reid (criminal, thief & home invader) and Barbara then walked back up to the front of the property
where our businesses were to where I was still being held a prisioner against my will.

Barbara immediately told me about the dissapearance of the cash boxes & the safes, this made me very, very upset, & I started to plead with Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer to go down & look for our cash boxes and safes.

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer just kept ignoring my pleas & he just kept threatening me with arrest if I did not get off
my property & out of Queanbeyan immediately..

Mr Brian Worth (my solicitor) finally talked Barbara & I into leaving our home telling us that it appeared Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer would arrest Barbara and I if we did not leave immediately.

Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) told Barbara and I that if we were to go to Sydney next morning to the Supreme Court, Mr Worth would organise everything with Barristers in the Supremje Court there & we would be allowed back into our property (home & businesses).
I kept pleading with Leslie Charles Gilroy to look for our safes & cash boxes as we had very little money with them gone, but when Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer became "very, very nasty" with my refusal to leave.

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer said to me in front of Mr Brian Worth my solicitor, and James and Barbara Butler friends of ours who happened to be visiting at the time from Nowra NSW. that if he saw me in Queanbeyan that night he, (Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer) would arrest me and lock-me-up.-----was this to make it easier for him and the other thieves to rob me.?

Before we drove off Mr Brian Worth (our solicitor) said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer "what are you going to do about the disapearance of the safes & cash boxes" to which Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer replied that he would make a report when he got back to the Queanbeyan Police Station.

Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER EVER WROTE IN HIS POLICE BOOK ABOUT MR WORTHS (our solicitor) COMPLAINT ABOUT THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE SAFES AND CASH BOXES, AND Leslie Charles GILROY NEVER MADE A COMPLAINT OR A RECORD OF THE THEFT OF OUR SAFES OR CASH BOXES AT THE QUEANBEYAN POLICE STATION !

Barbara & I then drove halfway to Sydney that night & slept in the cold in the car without blankets & without food for ourselves or our puppies
because we had to save the little money we had for fuel for the car, then in the morning we drove on to be at the Supreme Court by 10am.
Fortunately for us a Supreme Court Judge made an order to allow us back into our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue in Queanbeyan,
although we did not get back to Queanbeyan until about 9pm 18th April 2002. nearly 24 hours after Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
forced us under threat of arrest to leave our home.
We had been illegally evicted from our home for about 24 hours by Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
When we returned to our property in Queanbeyan from the Supreme Court in Sydney 24 hours later everything of value had been stolen and everything
left behind was trashed. .

Mr Brian Worth ACT Solicitor (and the Butlers) were present all the time that Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) threatened my wife and I.

Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Queanbeyan Police Officer) armed with a pistol

in company with the criminals named below ROBBED US AND WILFULLY DESTROYED OUR PROPERTY

Gemma Mary Christina Reid or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla (she uses different names) ACT or NSW
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla -- Joan Margaret Newman -- Joan Margaret Hunter -- Joan Margaret McManus NSW
Ronald John Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Barry Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- nee Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Sue Smith -- money "launderer" -- (Ronald & Barry Smiths mother) she "laundered" some of the cash taken from our safes with her Credit Cards,
she works for a Tax accountant. in Queanbeyan.
Benjamin Nicholls (stupid idiot solicitor).... Elrington Boardman Allport. solicitors Queanbeyan

The Queanbeyan NSW Police Officer Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the above named criminals
stole cash, safes and auction cash boxes (full of cash) containing a minimum of $250,000 plus gold and silver jewelery and vintage coins worth
thousands of dollars, plus computers and other expensive items and goods from our home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan.

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (while armed with a pistol) and the other criminals also stole thousands of dollars worth of valuable goods and
possesions of ours from our property, then the criminals trashed and destroyed anything that they couldn,t take
The thieves stored most of the stolen goods in a "U-STORE" Self Storage business at Bass Street in Queaneyan under the name of one of the thieves
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla, and used a truck from there to move the stolen property, and the thieves used our forklift to load the truck.
Quite a few people in businesses in Silva Avenue on the 18th April 2002 during the day observed the thieves loading the truck (quite a few times)
and removing truck-loads of our goods etc to the Bass Street storage areas..

Because I had the temerity, indeed the audacity to complain to NSW Police about being robbed,
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police one of the thieves
in company with
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW (thief and home invader)
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- nee Tracey Anne Payne (orig. Junee NSW) (thief and home invader)
Ronald John Smith -- (orig. Hardyn NSW) (thief and home invader)
engineered the "planting" of a pistol (without any fingerprints on it) in my home then Gilroy promptly arrested me and charged
me with possession of a pistol -- by planting the pistol on me, and arresting and charging me, it was obviously to take the "heat" off themselves for robbing
my wife and I, and to switch the focus over to me.

The pistol was allegedly found in my home by .Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer when I was 400km away in Sydney
in the Supreme Court getting documents to allow me back into my property,

Gilroy did not even have a search warrant, he claims that he was invited to "search" my home and property by one of the thieves
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla, who at the time lived at 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW, and who still lives there 7 years later, today.
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla was one of the thieving criminals who broke into our property.

There were no fingerprints on the pistol, no evidence of me ever seeing or owning it (or any gun or weapon) before,
no evidence of me ever being violent or threatening, no criminal activity by me and in the court there were only statements (lies) from
Leslie Charles Gilroy and the other thieving criminals who robbed my wife and I

the presiding Judge threw the charges against me out of court without me or my wife having to give any evedience..

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy charged me with possession of this pistol that he "planted" in my home,because I refused to stop complaining
to NSW Police about being robbed by him and the other criminals.
Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) on many occasions before the court case visited our home at
25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW, and threatened my wife and I.

Lots of articles in a local newspaper about a Queanbeyan Police Officer and others robbing us, finally pressured the NSW Police
to have an "investigation".
It was a 5 year long "pretend" investigation, with thousands of lies being told to my wife and I, and accusations made against my wife
and I over the 5 years by the "investigating" detective Dave Kay in the "pretend" Police Investigation, in which time most of the investigation
was done into my wife and I going back thirty years, and very little done into the criminals.."investigator" Detective David Kay, over 5 years
tried to "dig" dirt up against my wife and I, and we had all types of accusations made against us by Detective David Kay,
but we just kept turning up clean. We believe that 5 years worth of accusations were made against my wife and I to try and make us "back-off"
complaining about being robbed by a NSW Police Officer Leslie Charles Gilroy.

The criminals (we were told by Detective David Kay) were "interviewed" 3 times, and each time they gave statements or recorded interviews
with different storys, yet nothing was done...... PERJURY ... All the criminals (except Gilroy) involved in robbing my wife and I
made sworn statements in the Supreme Court giving one story, then in Detective Kays (or another Detectives) presence on three different
occasions they gave on recordings, or written statements, three more DIFFERENT storys
Detective Dave Kay, (when he finished the "investigation") said that he knew which of the criminals stole our safes and cash boxes on the
night of 17th April 2002, and that he knew who broke into our property, and he said to my wife and I,(off-the-cuff) that he had put a "phone-tap"
on the criminals and he had heard them talking about the robbery, that is how he knew which criminal did what crime.

Detective Dave Kay (so called "investigator") said he was reccomending different charges be laid to the NSW D.P.P on the different criminals
involved, and he named the above named criminals, and the charges that he was recommending each one be charged with,
although he never ever mentioned the criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy.even though we often asked him about his involvement.

We (over 5 years) asked the Investigator Det. Dave Kay about Const.Leslie Charles Gilroys involvement in the crimes committed against us,
but we were never ever given any answer or explanation for Gilroys criminal behaviour..
The "Investigator" Det. Dave Kay said he had recomended to the D.P.P that charges be laid against the criminals, but no mention was ever made
about the criminal Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy.
Police have "internal" investigations if they "investigate" other police.
It has been over a year since these reccomendations have been made to the D.P.P by "investigator" Det. Dave Kay, but there has not been any action.

Obviously, if the police "investigate" police, there will never ever be any justice in the law system, and corrupt police officers will always remain
a problem in our communitys.

Because the NSW Police or NSW Governmant, or Detective David Kay, (the so called "investigator") have never ever given my wife or I
(or our Solicitor or Barrister) any explanation for Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy,s criminal actions, they have obviously no explanation or reasonable
excuse for it, so we can only believe that from his criminal actions Leslie Charles Gilroy was "in" with the thieves and got his "cut" of the cash
& goods and that Leslie Charles Gilroy is just another very "crooked" and "corrupt" NSW Police Officer.
as I have already said, we have no alternative but TO BELIEVE . Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer WAS INVOLVED WITH THE THIEVES,
because of his "nasty attitude" and his "vicious behaviour" and because of his "criminal actions".

By their criminal actions,
Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Queanbeyan Police Officer) armed with a pistol
in company with
Gemma Mary Christina Reid or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla (she uses different names) ACT or NSW
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla -- Joan Margaret Newman -- Joan Margaret Hunter -- Joan Margaret McManus NSW
Ronald John Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Barry Smith (orig. Harden NSW)
Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- nee Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW
Sue Smith -- money "launderer" -- (Ronald & Barry Smiths mother) she "laundered" some of the cash taken from our safes with her Credit Cards,
she works for a Tax accountant. in Queanbeyan.
Benjamin Nicholls (stupid idiot solicitor).... Elrington Boardman Allport. solicitors Queanbeyan
were directly (and inderictly) responsible for my wife and I losing ALL our money, propertys and possesions that we had accumulated
over 50 years..

Some police must be really "low-life" scum with no morals at all, they lie, and steal and cheat and destroy peoples lives and do not even blink an eyelid.

All our lives Barbara and I were hard working, tax paying, law abiding, god fearing citizens who had always trusted the Police

I suppose its the old classic that one hears about from time to time
DAD WONT DIE QUICKLY ENOUGH FOR US TO GET OUR HANDS ON HIS MONEY ....
so my children (with the help of Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Ploice Officer armed with a pistol) engineered a way to get their hands on dads money & goods,
which by the way, allowed them to get their hands on Barbaras (my second wifes) money and valuables
I suppose it was better than them murdering me for my money, but then I am not so sure

EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN HERE IS THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, SO HELP ME GOD.

CAN THERE EVER BE ANY FAIR JUSTICE WHEN POLICE INVESTIGATE POLICE, AND POLICE "cover-up" FOR POLICE CRIMINALS ?

Leslie Charles Gilroys (NSW Police Officer) viscious and nasty attitude, and Leslie Charles Gilroys unlawful and criminal actions caused my wife and I
to have to flee to South Australia so as to place as many kilometres as possible between this nasty criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy, the corrupt
NSW Police Force and us ....... because of our concerns regarding our personal safety, after what Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol)
and the NSW Police Force had already done to us.
Leslie CharlesGilroy NSW Police Officer and other Queanbeyan Police Officers criminal "actions" and criminal "in-actions" ... plus their gross negligence and total disregard
for our personal welfare and property... and their extreme dishonesty and very, very low moral standards, (behaviour you wouldn,t expect the "upholders of the law" to have) over the last few years are directly responsible for us losing everything that we owned and worked hard for.
***Read the whole story here ***--->. viewforum.php?f=2
employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force
Criminal Negligence, larceny, Felony, embezzlement, conspiracy, hate crime, organised crime, marauder, looter, gangster, ranger, privateer, filibuster; rapparee, sneak thief, spieler,
strong-arm man, blackguard, burglary,
shark, land shark, bushranger, brigand, freebooter, bandit, thug, pirate, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, criminal conversion, looter, cad, larcener, larcenist, brigand, cracksman,
miscreant, rogue, scoundrel, highwayman, stealer, villain, cheat, felon; convict, prisoner, inmate, jail bird, multiple offender, swindler, knave, larcener, pilferer, prig, purloiner, pilferer, rascal,
an employee of Andrew Scipioi Police Commissioner NSW, intimidate, browbeat, Domineer, traiter de haut en bas, regarder de haut en bas, trample down, tread down, trample under foot; ride roughshod over, domineer, tyrannize, inflict, wreak,
put on the screw; be hard upon; bear a heavy hand on, lay a heavy hand on; be down upon, a bully is always a coward,???? , terrify, terrorize,mish kau, boremejsel, boorhamer, kokorroç, detyroj ,
násilník, terorizovat, tyran, klacek, šikanovat, despot, oppressor, tyrant, terorizovat, násilník , bullyboy, mugger, rough, thug, klacek, bludgeon, scourge, šikanovat, lout, tyrannisoida , tyrannize,
abuse, ill treat, ill use, maltreat, manhandle, simputtaa, kallioporakone, brutalisons, brutalisez, brutaliser, brutalisent, b?"uf en boite, tyran, terroriser, petit dur, marteau perforateur, malmener,
garde de prostituée, faire peur, ennuyer, corned-beef, épatant, tyrann, mishandle, mistreat, misuse, rough up, work over, zastrašovat,bruiser, ruffian, thrasher, roister, menace, dastard,remek ,
pompás, parasite, zsarnok, despot, dictator, oppressor, marhahúskonzerv, másokat terrorizáló ember, eroszakos ember, bucko, bully boy, baut, tukang gertak, menggertak, judes, algojo,
tormentor,tiranneggiare,domineer,prepotente, bossy, high handed, overbearing, overpowering, opprimere, martello perforatore, dominatore, postyragh, dominator, postyr, croshvuilley,
braggartaghey, braggartagh, valentão,goon, ruffian, tirânico, rixa, oprimir, maltratar, fanfarrão, maltreat, ameaçar, brutaliza, bedevil, brutalize, mishandle, misuse, bãtãus, tiran, teroriza, terorist,
târâie-brâu, om certãret, nu lãsa în pace, intimida, huligan, grozav, ciomãgar, zlostavljati , zastrašivati, siledžija, assailant , matón, punk, översittare,belâli, zulmetmek, zorlamak, zorba,
autocratic, autocratical, despot, extortioner, extortionist, kiralik haydut, kabadayi, hücum, ponce, vandal,bullyboy, bullyboys, bullying, bullyrag, bullyragged, bullyragging, bullyrags, drug dealer/user, narcotraficante, traficante de drogas, uyusturucu saticisi, uyusturucu madde saticisi, revendeur de drogue,dief, zlodìj, tyv, steler, dief, stelisto, varas, pipetti, näytteenottoputki, voleur, Dieb, lladre, ?, tolvaj, þjófur, pencuri, pencoleng, pencilok, bajingan, alap-alap, gadaí., ladro, ladra, maarliagh,
braddee, ,vjedhës, ookol, tyv, ladron, hòrtadó, zlodziej, ladrão, tâlhar, pungas, pramatie, hot, gãinar, borfas slaidear, mèirleach, gadaiche, lopov, ladrón, fufuruman, mwizi, mwivi, tjuv,
magnanákaw, hirsiz, ogry, lleidr, chwiwgi, izigebengu, kleptes, aversor, clepta, ereptor, fur, fure, furem, fures, furibus, furis, furs, furum, phur, phurim, praedo, praedones, praedonum, raptor,
gannabh, tâyush, tossicomane duro, drogato, stoffmisbruker, narkoman, unkiejay, janado, viciado em drogas, drogado, drug fiend, narkoman, yonqui , drogadicto,
adicto a drogas duras, knarkare, uyusturucu bagimlisi , esrarkes, eroinman, sowbird, pothead, kriminalistik og antropometri inden for retsvæsenet, bødestraf, kriminel abort, voldsgen, strafferet, strafferetlig forfølgning mod en dommer, strafferet, strafferetlig forfølgning mod en dommer,
strafferetlige foelger, straffesag, stride mod straffelovgivningen, ulovlig svangerskabsafbrydelse, kriminalitetsgen, snood, malicious, mischievous, nasty, vicious, misdadig, crimineel,
krimulo, krima, til sakar, rikollinen, culprit, rikoksentekijä, malfaiteur, misdiediger, misdiedich, verbrecherisch, verbrecher, kriminell, büntetojogi, bûnügyi , bûnözõ, bûnös, bunvádi., cumi-cumi,
penjahat, geladak, malfattore, penjahat, jahat, oolee, olkeyr, kyndagh, kimmagh, kriminal, criminoso, delicvent, lochdach, zlocinac, zlocinacki, zlikovac, kriminalac, delictivo, förbrytare,
brottsling, kriminell, kriminal, brottslig, cinayet, ceza, canice, suçlu, suç olusturan, sabikali, crimen, crimine, criminis, damnatorum, damnatus, derschadra penala, facinorosissimus,
facinorosus, malefici, maleficis, maleficos, nefaria, nefariam, nefarie, nefario, nefarium, nocens, nocentes, nocenti, noxia, noxiorum, noxius, RM:derschader penal, RM:dretgira penala,
scelerate, sceleratiora, sceleratis, sceleratius, scelestus, tribunal penal., zkorumpovaný, zkomolený, zkažený, rozleptat, prohnilý, prodejný, podplatit, poškodit, narušit, korumpovat, komolit, kazit, corrupt output, forvrænget output,foutieve output, turmeltunut, lahjoa,
corrompu, corrompre, vicier, vénal, soudoyer, pourrir, pourri, pervertir, falsifier, altérer, verdorben, bestechlich, erkölcstelen, korup, buruk, berselingkuh, corrotto, milley, loau, cleaynaghey,
korrupt, fordervet, corrupto, abastardar, corupe, corupt, pervertit, altera, decãzut, deformat, imoral, infecta, mitui , ademeni, perverti, viciat, rãu, schimonosi, se corupe, se strica, strica, stricat,
stropsi, venal, otrãvi, fail, foil, brìb, pokvariti, pokvaren, podmitljiv, podmicivati, corrupto, corrompido, corromperse, corromper, malear, hacer algo peor, estragar, degradar, adulterar, skada,
yozlasmis, rüsvetçi, rüsvet vermek, mahvetmek, bulastirmak, bozulmus, bozmak, bayagi, bastan çikarmak, ayartmak, ahlaksiz, çürütmek,yiyici, pwdr, llygru, llygredig, llwgr, braen, disingenuous; hollow, sincere, parthis mendacior; forsworn, dishonorable; unconscientious, unscrupulous; fraudulent; knavish; disgraceful; (disreputable); wicked, me hile, mashtrues,
i pandershëm, prolhaný, nepoctivý, nekalý, neèestný, patologisk proces, falsk franchise, unfaire praktijken in de moderne franchising,vilpillinen ,epärehellinen, de mauvaise foi, déloyal,
malhonnête, indélicat, unehrlich, tisztességtelen, nem becsületes, becstelen, tidak jujur, selingkuh, curang , berselingkuh, disonesto, mee-ynrick, braddagh, uærlig,despenteado, desonesto,
desleal, infiel , necurat, necinstit, lãturalnic, incorect, nepošten, necist, necastan, deshonesto, tramposo,nada honrado, fraudulento,falso , engañoso, él de no verdad, ohederlig, oärlig,
dürüst olmayan, sahtekâr, namussuz, karaktersiz, hileli, serefsiz, aldatici, anonest.,
Lies - them gënjeshtra,një tufë me gënjeshtra, gënjej, ligger, rrenacak,lhár, valehtelija, menteur, lügner, hazudozó, penipu, pembohong, dajal,bugiardo. breagerey. løgner, mentiroso, intrujão,
bandoleiro, mincinos, breugair.,lažov, lažljivac, mentiroso, lögnare, yalanci, palavraci, celwyddwr,
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 am, edited 11 times in total.
TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE (1.2.3.4 etc)
AussieJohnAct

criminal thug Eugene.C.Ganzerla son of a prostitute

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 am

criminal thug Eugene.C.Ganzerla mother is notorious lolita, hooker, gang bang, brothel madam and prostitute Joan Margaret Ganzerla who with crooked NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy terrorist robbed and looted and thieved.
a gutless crooked criminal thug Eugene.C.GanzerlaEugene Cleveland Ganzerla thiefEugene Cleveland Ganzerla -- NSW is one of the thieves who broke into our property and robbed us.
He sometimes works in Mines (when he loses his licence) , but mostly drives semi-trailers and B-doubles doingline-haul.
This criminal has had numerous court appearances mostly for being a "stand-over" man, grievious bodily harm and assault with violence., he hasalso been done for "road-rage"
Dont be too afraid of him, as he will only "bash" someone who he is absolutely sure he can get away with it, if he is not sure, he is a "gutless bastard" and he will "back-off".
He is a typical "pommie" coward, (he was born in London).... an ugly little "prick" .. all mouth, NO knuckle" !... when he was young (in Townsville and Junee) , he was noted for starting fights, then running away and letting his older brother fight them for him, while he stood on the sideline "flapping-his-gums"
*Mander Toyota Qbn employ a perjuror & liar Mark McDonald---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45
[u
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 am, edited 9 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Junee & Wagga Wagga criminal Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:25 am

Scumbag lowlife robber Junee & Wagga Wagga criminal Tracey Anne Ganzerla thief
Tracey Anne Ganzerla thie -- Tracey Anne Payne thiefis one of the thieving criminals who broke into our property and robbed us.
She is one of the well known Junee "Payne" clan, local petty criminals in Junee NSW.
A well known "loser" and petty criminal and "druggo" Kenneth "ferret" Payne (ex Junee) is her brother
* Mark McDonald Qbn liar & perjuror works for Mander Toyota Queanbeyan--->[/u] viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44

The Australian version of Watergate = "Andrew Phillip SkippioniGate" = Aussie Watergate

"Leslie Charles GilroyGate" = Australian Watergate

"READ ABOUT THIS DRUG USER AND DRUG DEALER, HOME INVADER, THUG, TERRORIST, CRIMINAL EX CONVICT AND JAILBIRD BURGLAR Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla

Read about another friend of Gary Worboys, someone else he "protected" a prostitute, Brothel Madam, hooker, thief, house breaker, home invader and thief Joan Marhgaret Ganzerla "CLICK HERE"

Eugene Ganzerla NSW "ThugGate" = Standover man
Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Joan Margaret Ganzerla callgirl, madam, thief, and prostitut

Postby AussieJohnAct » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 am

Joan Margaret Ganzerla hooker, prostitute, madam, thief, conwoman,fraudster,scammer and prostitute Queanbeyan NSW
one of the scum thieving criminals in company of crooked corrupt NSW cop Leslie Gilroy (armed with a gun) who broke into our property and robbed us.
She is an ex prostitute, and brothel madam. -- also owner of Sweet Jane & Friends Canberra ACT, she ran the business from a house belonging to Kim a friend of hers in Queanbeyan.
She also ran a "scam" dating service and "ripped off" thousands of "suckers" for thousands of dollars who sent her cash, for so called meetings with (non-existant) females for sex.
She has also been arrested and charged a few times for theft, prostitution and other crimes.
She and her daughter Gemma, also tried to defraud a Bank of $80,000 and came quite close to being arrested and charged for it.
She also has a reputation of "enjoying" (very) young men & boys for sex
[*] Can you trust Mander Toyota of Queanbeyan?

The Australian version of Watergate = "Andrew Phillip SkippioniGate" = Aussie Watergate

"READ ABOUT THIS DRUG USER AND DRUG DEALER, HOME INVADER, THUG, TERRORIST, CRIMINAL EX CONVICT AND JAILBIRD BURGLAR Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla

Read about another friend of Gary Worboys, someone else he "protected" a prostitute, Brothel Madam, hooker, thief, house breaker, home invader and thief Joan Marhgaret Ganzerla "CLICK HERE"

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

crooked bent NSW cop L.C. Gilroy & lolita call girl

Postby AussieJohnAct » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 am

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer criminal gunman

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 am

Last edited by AussieJohnAct on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
AussieJohnAct

the harlot thief & NSW cop thief Leslie Charles Gilroy

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 am

hooker Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, street walker Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, prostitute Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, night hawk Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, night walker Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, prostitute Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, streetwalker Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, tramp Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, trollop Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, harlot Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted, prostitute Joan Margaret Ganzerla & terrorist NSW thieving cop Leslie Charles Gilroy plundered, thieved and looted,On 17 April 2002, thieves used a corrupt, criminal ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and
I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened and frightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia from NSW in fear of our personal safety and our lives
Dishonest NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys LIAR, Gilroys boss at the time, covered up and hid the crimes committed by criminal NSW cop Gilroy.
Andrew Phillip Scipioni NSW Police Commissioner now, wont have one of his "boys" criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charged with the crimes.
] Can you trust [/size]Mander Toyota of Queanbeyan?

AussieJohnAct

call girl & cop Leslie Charles Gilroy steal cash & goods

Postby AussieJohnAct » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:43 am

corrupt cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, a corrupt and incompetent nsw cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, dishonest cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, immoral cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, evasive thief cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, corrupted cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, crooked cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, tainted cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, bribe taking cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, lawless cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, arbitrary thief cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, despotic cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys, despotical cop Leslie Charles Gilroy employee of Andrew Scipione and LIAR cop Gary Worboys,Thieves used an ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened and frightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia in fear of our personal safety and our lives
Dishonest NSW Police Superinintendent Gary Worboys LIAR, Gilroys boss at the time, covered up and hid the crimes committed by criminal NSW cop Gilroy.
Andrew Phillip Scipioni NSW Police Commissioner now, wont have one of the "boys" criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy charged with the crimes

AussieJohnAct

Next

Return to Corrupt Australian Police